RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM
The AA-35 ZOOM is a portable, self-calibrating analyzer, designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 60 kHz to 35 MHz, with incredible ZOOM capability.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location, measuring cable loss and characteristic impedance
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM. Specifications.
Frequency range: 0.06 to 35 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes, 0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
- SWR at single frequency
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C and phase angle at single frequency
- SWR chart, 100 points
- R, X chart, 100 points
Non Volatile memory:
- 10 slots to save measurement results
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
- Output signal shape: square, 0.06 to 35 MHz
- Output power: +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Two 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AA
- Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these source
- 320×240 color TFT display
- 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 103 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm (4.1 in x 8.1 in x 1.4 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 310 g (10.9 Oz) w/o batteries
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM. How it works?
The structure diagram of RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM is located below:
Close look at the bridge
This is a diagram of the resistive bridge and its connection to the mixer:
RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM. In the package.
RigExpert AA-35 ZOOM. Downloads.
AntScope2 for Windows or Mac OS:
- Choose the latest version of the Antscope2 for your Windows PC.
- Choose the latest version of the Antscope2 for your Mac OS.
Flash Tool for Windows or Mac OS:
- Please download and run the Firmware update tool for Windows. This program will automatically download and install the latest version of the firmware from the Internet.
- Please download and run the Firmware update tool for MacOS. This program will automatically download and install the latest version of the firmware from the Internet.
User’s & Software Manuals:
We believe we have the Best prices on these units. If you can find a better price for RigExpert antenna analyzer somewhere please let us know, we will do our best to beat their price. You can order by scrolling to the bottom of this page, if you are a EU based customer please note VAT is not included. VAT registered EU companies do not pay VAT (contact us with your VAT ID code).
We are official distributor for RigExpert and also run full service center. We provide servicing/repairs for all RigExpert products! Contact us for a quote.
What is included with Rigexpert AA-35 ZOOM and AA-55 ZOOM:
– English user & software manual
– Drivers and software are available online
– Soft case
Are you selling Smith or Polar chart version?
– All our RigExpert analyzers are non-US version (they have ability to display Smith Chart). You can download US firmware from RigExpert.com. Changing firmware does not void warranty.
Building amplifiers, transmitters, filters or other RF equipment? You will also need these:
RF HIGH POWER
10, 12, 17, 25,
50 ohm PTFE
High power fans
Mains power supply