A selection of flange mount RF power attenuators
These high power RF attenuators are typically used for construction of RF amplifiers and other RF devices. For values not listed drop us an e-mail and ask. Attenuators have 2 leads and are bolted to the heatsink with grounding flange, this flange also represents signal ground.
Important: Please note that a suitable heatsink is necessary to obtain specified power rating.
50 ohm 100W RF attenuator
3dB, 6dB, 10dBm 30dB
- Input-output resistance: 50ohm
- Power rating: 100W (more with efficient cooling)
- Size: 24,77 x 9,53mm
- Leads: 1,02mm wide
- Mounting: Flange, 2 holes
- Distance between holes: 18,4mm
- Height between underlying heatsink and connecting lead: 4,3mm
- Fmax: 3000MHz
The value you seek isn't listed? Drop us an e-mail and ask.