50W digital high gain 470-860MHz UHF TV Pallet driver
Now available in milled aluminum block with feed-through capacitors for better stability and isolation or just regular pallet.
This pallet driver is ideal for use with the new 42V and 50V LDMOS UHF amplifier products. This pallet is an ideal driver for digital and analog TV broadcast applications. In digital the pallet can do about 25-30 watts. In analog application this amplifier can run up to 60 watts peak-sync. The copper base is machined from Tellurium Copper alloy 145. This is a high grade copper and it gives the pallet base the best possible surface finish which promotes efficient thermal transfer to the mounting surface.
- 470-860MHz UHF TV
- 30W 8VSB power with -52dB uncorrected shoulder (500KHz FCC)
- 60W 8VSB power with -40dB uncorrected shoulder (500KHz FCC)
- 150W peak analog power.
- 34dB gain typical.
- 42-50volts @ 6A (maximum current)
- Temperature compensated bias
- +5 or 0V on board bias disable.
- Input power 13dBm typical.
- Input VSWR 1.8maximum.
- 90 degree hybrid combined output.
- Power in: 6-8dBm
- 42-44V, 2.7A
- Efficiency: 20-30%
- Alloy 145 1/4 inch copper base
Note: Actual product may slightly differ from the photo.