Ideal for splitting and combining up to 3600W in FM band
Designed for FM radio transmitters, these Teflon splitter combiner assemblies are ideal for splitting and combining FM signals in the 88-108MHz frequency range. This particular combiner can combine up to 3600W of power making it perfect for two of our 1200W, 1600W and 1800W hybrid combiner pallets. The combiner and flange mount 100 ohm resistor must be secured to a heat sink to insure a good ground and to keep the pcb cool. An AutoCad/DXF file showing the mounting hole locations is available upon request.
- 0 +/- 0.5 degree phase shift between input ports at 98MHz.
- 3600 watt power rating.
- 0.15dB maximum power loss.
- PCB is 0.093 inch Teflon with ceramic filler; 2oz copper. Tightly controlled dielectric constant.
- Input return loss: better than -27dB
- Output return loss: better tham -20dB
- Product includes 1/4 inch aluminum plate and Florida RF balance resistors.
- Shipping Weight: 0.5Kg
NOTE1: You will also need input combiner, you can use this one here.
NOTE2: A suitable filter can be purchased here, look for the 3600W filter with directional coupler. This filter is also shown on a photo below next to the combiner. Two suitable pallets can be purchased here.