Have you heard the saying: "One man's garbage is another man's treasure". After every major cleaning we end up with a lot of all kinds of broken boards, electronic components, modules, boxes, displays, chips and other material. There are many usefull components inside and it is a pity to just throw this away. We have split the material in bags of about a quarter of a kilo and we are selling them. On the bare component value you are surely going to get a lot more than you will pay for.
You could even find expensive final RF transistors in there.
There is no guarantee that you will get exactly this, but there is a good chance that you will get:
- Various capacitors, resistors, coils (100% at least some of these)
- Switches, connectors, keys (50% chance)
- LCD or LED displays (25% chance)
- Small plastic boxes
- Small bipolar or MOS RF transistors (80% chance)
- Final RF transistors (10% chance)
- Driver RF transistors (80% chance)
- Broken FM exciter boards (some may even be working)
- Broken LCD display units
- Broken stereo exciter boards (some may even be working)
- Plenty spare parts for our boards
- Cable of one or other kind
- Small transformers
IMPORTANT: Please note we will not assist you with repairing of our broken old boards purchased through this special sale. We are also unable to provide any schematics!