DB6000 - FM AND DIGITAL RADIO AUDIO PROCESSOR
We, at DEVA, are enterprising, extremely driven and hardworking professionals, passionate about what we do.
Our expertise built on almost two decades of work in the broadcasting industry inspired us to enter a whole new
level of proficiency , where technology and innovation work together in a critical importance. It was the real-world know-how of the broadcasting equipment that led DEV A in every step of DB6000’s process
of creation. It stands for cutting-edge design which meets cutting-edge engineering. Containing a combination of
features with no equal on the market, this audio processor was built to obtain the perfect balance between power
By continuously developing new features and capabilities for our devices, we have managed to enhance the
DB6000 even more by integrating a DSP-based Stereo encoder assures an extremely precise MPX Signal with
advanced peak control and two independently configurable composite MPX outputs. We have also added a
feature never incorporated in an audio processor of this price class before – the built-in IP Audio player supporting MP3 and PCM audio formats. Another complimentary feature is the fully dynamic RDS/RBDS encoder.
The ultra-low latency DSP based design guarantees the broadcasters control over the most important sonic
parameters and assures clean, artifact free audio. The processing includes dual stage wideband AGC with
“intelligent gating”, multiband adjustable range equalizer, sophisticated multiband peak limiter and advanced
distortion controlled pre-emphasized final clipper . Thus, DB6000 will guarantee you perfect sound quality ,
regardless of the source material.
DB6000 combines unique merits contained in a single product, Fallback function included. If silence in the main
(default) audio input is detected, the DB6000 will automatically switch to the fallback input, which can be any of the
ones utilized by the device. Most importantly , DB6000 is the industry’s first audio processor to have an
independent back-up audio source – fresh audio will always be delivered by the built-in audio player. An email
notification will be sent immediately upon change in the main audio input, thus, allowing your technical support
team to react on the very instant. The back-up content is easily updated via any PC, using standard FTP client. The
fallback function works the other way round-when the signal at the default input is restored the DB6000 will
automatically switch back to it. All silence sense parameters are user-defined.
As all DEV A products are designed with the idea of user friendly operation, the DB6000 comes with a very clean,
intuitive and well-organized user interface. It allows easy setup and full control via the front panel and remote
control access via TCP/IP . The HTML 5 based WEB interface allows the unit to be accessed remotely through iOS,
Android or any other mobile device. Make use of the extensive set of factory presets of the device, optimized for popular radio formats and several
user-defined presets. Thanks to DB6000’s great processing power not only the music, but also the speech will be
enhanced to perfection. An exceptionally clean audio is invariably achieved without compromise, at an affordable
DB6000 is the perfect combination of flexibility and reliability to meet the most demanding broadcasters' requirements.
- Ultra low latency , all-digital DSPbased design
- 4 bands of adjustable dynamic range compression and 'graphic-EQ'
- Extensive set of factory presets and several customizable user presets
- L/R Analog inputs and outputs and two independent Composite MPX outputs.
- Integrated digital stereo generator with advanced peak control
- Built-in web server for remote control access via TCP/IPconnection
- Software Control (over local network or the Internet using any Windows® PC)
- Advanced, fully distortion-controlled pre-emphasized final limiter/clipper
- Built in DSP-based RDS/RBDS encoder
- Bright, wide view angle OLED and full-time LED meters
- Easy setup and control via the front panel
- Remotely upgradable firmware to ensure improved operation
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- Advanced Multiband Limiter
- Adjustable wide-band AGC with "intelligent" gating
- Externally synchronized output sample rate
- Tight peak control at all outputs
- EMI-suppressed XLR connectors
- Stereo encoder integrated with audio processing
- Bypass and T est tone Mode
- Embedded SNMPagent permitting full device management
- Easy to use WEB interface
- Apple and Android devices support
- SNTPfor automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- Notifications on input/preset change via E-mail and SNMP
- Protected access to the device settings
- Professional AES/EBU, SPDIF and Optical Digital audio intputs
- Level Adjustable, Balanced Analog and Digital Audio Outputs
- LAN port for full TCP/IPremote control and monitoring
- USB communication interface for local connectivity
- Restore Factory Parameters option
- Easy Installation and Setup
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC
- 19" Professional Case for high RF immunity
Did you find this product cheaper somewhere else? Contact us, we will do our best to match and beat the price of competitor.
you can also click Live Support in the header of the page or you can e-mail us directly to the email shown below: