7W UHF TV TRANSMITTER PACKAGE WITH ANTENNA AND COAXIAL CABLE
This package is based on our CYBERMAXTV+ SE2+ 7W UHF TV transmitter and comes with mains power supply, antenna and cable. Build your own TV studio and broadcast your own TV program! Transmit movies from your PC to your living room, re-transmit the TV program you’ve never been able to receive in your valley, run a college TV station, cover rural areas of Africa with TV signal from satellite stations, run a hotel cable system info pages or just have fun… this unit will keep you busy during the cold winter evenings and is sure to provide lots of fun for many months to come! This unit in a 1H 19″ rack enclosure offers 7W of power in the lower UHF band (470-550MHz). Antenna is optimized for low UHF band around 470MHz! Unit is rugged and made for 24/7/365 operation. Unit runs from built-in mains power supply. Gives from several hundred meters up to about 5km of range depending on antenna location and terrain configuration. High-gain yagi antennas on receiving side can boost range to 10km and more, especially in favourable conditions. In our opinion the best quality/price ratio possible.
Look HERE for all manuals, drivers and support.
What is in the package?
– 7W UHF TV transmitter
– Colinear UHF TV omni antenna with 5m of coaxial cable, antenna is optimized around 470MHz!
– Mains power supply
– Uses our standard 19″ 1H rack
– Built-in CPU for controlling and monitoring
– Adjustable TV channel (via LCD module with up/down keys)
– Easily adjustable TV and sound standard (via LCD module)
– Built-in test signal generator
– Supports all analog world TV standards: All PAL versions, SECAM, NTSC
– SWR protection
– Stereo sound possible with stereo board
– Friendly user interface
– Output power: 5W (5-7W at low UHF band, goes towards 0.5W at UHF top), adjustable from 0 to Pmax via LCD display
– Output impedance 50 Unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
– Output connector BNC female ( rear panel )
– Frequency range: Complete UHF band
– Audio connectors: 2x RCA (cinch) and 2x XLR (balanced)
– Audio level: 1Vpp
– Video level: 1Vpp
– Audio input impedance: 10K resistive, unbalanced
– Pre-emphasis 50 or 75usec
– Power supply: 48V/2,5A universal, barrel connector (center positive)
– Rack size: standard 1H
– Weight 2kg, shipping shows more due to size!
You can add wireless audio/video link to this transmitter, for example install the transmitter on the top of a small hill or mountain and transmit signal from your studio in the city. You can find suitable audio/video link (up to about 15km range)