OUR POPULAR CYBERMAX SERIES NOW ALSO FOR TV!
Our CYBER MAX TV+ series is out, finally with a range of nicely priced TV transmitters for small TV stations. Build your own TV studio and broadcast your own TV program! Transmit movies from your PC to your living room, re-transmit the TV program you’ve never been able to receive in your valley, run a college TV station, cover rural areas of Africa with TV signal from satellite stations, run a hotel cable system info pages or just have fun… this unit will keep you busy during the cold winter evenings and is sure to provide lots of fun for many months to come!
This unit in 3H 19″ rack enclosure offers 1000W of power in the UHF band (470-850MHz). Transmitter is built reliably and made for 24/7/365 operation. Unit runs from mains power (110-240V/50-60Hz). It gives up to about 30km of range depending on antenna type used on transmitting and receiving side. High-gain yagi antennas on both sides might offer even more range in favorable conditions. In our opinion the best quality/price ratio possible.
Look HERE for all manuals, drivers and support.
– Uses our standard 19″ 3H rack
– Built-in CPU for controlling and monitoring
– Adjustable TV channel (via LCD module with up/down keys)
– Easily adjustable TV and sound standard (via LCD module)
– Built-in test signal generator
– Supports all analog world TV standards: All PAL versions, SECAM, NTSC
– SWR protection
– Stereo sound possible with stereo board
– Friendly user interface
– Output power: 1000W typ, adjustable from 0 to Pmax via internal trimmer
– Output impedance 50 Unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
– Output connector BNC female ( rear panel )
– Frequency range: TV UHF band
– Audio connectors: RCA (cinch)
– Audio level: 1Vpp
– Video level: 1Vpp
– Audio input impedance: 10K resistive, unbalanced
– Pre-emphasis 50 or 75usec
– Power supply: Mains 110-240V/50-60Hz universal, PC style mains cable
– Rack size: standard 3H
– Weight 20kg
What is the DSP Stereo Encoder for USA/NTSC?
– This add-on card enables stereo sound, it was designed for NTSC system, used in USA and most of South/North America.
To purchase coaxial cable and connectors for this transmitter look
To purchase an antenna for this transmitter look
You can add wireless audio/video link to this transmitter, for example install the transmitter on the top of a small hill or mountain and transmit signal from your studio in the city. You can find suitable audio/video link (up to about 15km range)