LED VU METER/INDICATOR WITH 4 LARGE 10-LED BARS
You can find the manual for this (and other products) here.
This is a perfect companion for our SE line of stereo encoders, it plugs into the dedicated 3-pin VU meter jumper to show audio level on two 10-LED bargraph displays. Additional 2 bargraph displays are available to show other paremeters, such as output power or SWR. Sensitivity of each of the 4 channels can be adjusted with 4 on-board trimmers.
It can be used for many other applications. Sensitivity is adjustable with 4 trimmers.
– Supply voltage: 7-15V DC
– Supply current: 150mA
– Number of channels: 4
– LED diodes: 10 per channel, 7 green + 3 red
– Audio input: 1Hz-20KHz, two channels, adjustable sensitivity, diode peak detectors on board
– Extra 2 inputs: 0-5V DC, sensitivity adjustable with trimmer
– Audio Input Impedance: 1 Kohm
– PC Board Size: 85x30mm
– Connectors: one 3-pin header and 5-pin header
– Weight: 0.1Kg