We are proud to present you an even more powerful incarnation of our bestseller – the new Antenna and Cable Analyzer RigExpert Stick 500:
- Splash and dustproof case
- Frequency range from 0.1MHz to 500 MHz
- High-contrast E-Ink display with excellent readability in direct sunlight
- User-friendly interface
- Factory calibration. So, no need for recalibration before measuring
- Four cable tools for antenna makers
- Up to 16 hours of continuously measuring on a single charge
- Bluetooth v.4.2 BLE Single Mode, Class B
- Сonnector UHF (SO-239)
- USB Type-C to communicate with PC or Tablet (via OTG) and charge the internal 2900 mAh Li-ion battery (up to three hours)
- Proven wide range of operating temperature from -15° to +40 °C (5 -104 °F)
- Four stages of quality control before sending it from the factory
- Two-year RigExpertCare™ coverage which guarantees the replacement of the device with the same new one if, over time, a hidden defect in the device chips appears.
Starting the next week, December 5th, we will launch the large-scale promo of the new Stick 500 UHF Analyzer on all our information channels*, partner channels, Google and Facebook ads.
RigExpert Stick 500 is already in our stock. We are ready to take your orders.
Join the success of the apparent new bestseller.
- RigExpert Stick Pro antenna analyzer (with a Li-ion battery type 18650)
- quick start guide
- neck strap
- USB cable
- N-to-UHF adapter
- Subject to change at release time
We believe we have the Best prices on these units. If you can find a better price for RigExpert antenna analyzer somewhere please let us know, we will do our best to beat their price. You can order by scrolling to the bottom of this page, if you are a EU based customer please note VAT is not included. VAT registered EU companies do not pay VAT (contact us with your VAT ID code).
We are official distributor for RigExpert and also run full service center. We provide servicing/repairs for all RigExpert products! Contact us for a quote.
Building amplifiers, transmitters, filters or other RF equipment? You will also need these:
RF HIGH POWER
10, 12, 17, 25,
50 ohm PTFE
High power fans
Mains power supply