We are proud to present you an even more powerful incarnation of our bestseller – the new Antenna and Cable Analyzer RigExpert Stick 500:
- Splash and dustproof case
- Frequency range from 0.1MHz to 500 MHz
- High-contrast E-Ink display with excellent readability in direct sunlight
- User-friendly interface
- Factory calibration. So, no need for recalibration before measuring
- Four cable tools for antenna makers
- Up to 16 hours of continuously measuring on a single charge
- Bluetooth v.4.2 BLE Single Mode, Class B
- Сonnector UHF (SO-239)
- USB Type-C to communicate with PC or Tablet (via OTG) and charge the internal 2900 mAh Li-ion battery (up to three hours)
- Proven wide range of operating temperature from -15° to +40 °C (5 -104 °F)
- Four stages of quality control before sending it from the factory
- Two-year RigExpertCare™ coverage which guarantees the replacement of the device with the same new one if, over time, a hidden defect in the device chips appears.
Starting the next week, December 5th, we will launch the large-scale promo of the new Stick 500 UHF Analyzer on all our information channels*, partner channels, Google and Facebook ads.
RigExpert Stick 500 is already in our stock. We are ready to take your orders.
Join the success of the apparent new bestseller.
- RigExpert Stick Pro antenna analyzer (with a Li-ion battery type 18650)
- quick start guide
- neck strap
- USB cable
- N-to-UHF adapter
- Subject to change at release time
UHF in your pocketAnalyzer Stick 500 became the third member of the Stick family that is well known to connoisseurs of high technology and the incredible comfort of using. No matter the time, place, or weather.
The UHF analyzer is designed for measuring the standing wave ratio (SWR) and return loss, amplitude, and phase angle, as well as the value of active (R) and reactive (X) resistances, considering the sign, inductance (L) and capacitance (C) in parallel and series modes of antennas, cables, lines, filters and other systems in the range of 0,1 MHz to 500 MHz.
Like all Stick analyzers, it is capable of 16 hours of continuous measurements without battery recharging.
Smart, fast, handy, and even more powerful. At any time, place, and in any weather.
RigExpert Stick 500 reviews:
We believe we have the Best prices on these units. If you can find a better price for RigExpert antenna analyzer somewhere please let us know, we will do our best to beat their price. You can order by scrolling to the bottom of this page, if you are a EU based customer please note VAT is not included. VAT registered EU companies do not pay VAT (contact us with your VAT ID code).
We are official distributor for RigExpert and also run full service center. We provide servicing/repairs for all RigExpert products! Contact us for a quote.
Building amplifiers, transmitters, filters or other RF equipment? You will also need these:
RF HIGH POWER
10, 12, 17, 25,
50 ohm PTFE
High power fans
Mains power supply