The flagship Antenna and Cable analyzer with a range from 0.1 to 3000 MHz and a Big Blanview® ZOOM display.
Stay connected from Earth to space.
Perfect for amateur, professional, and commercial radio.
Check and adjust antennas quickly.
Measure cable length and velocity factor.
Set up 1/4-λ, 1/2-λ stubs.
Find cable faults in a snap.
Measure parameters of other RF elements.
Enjoy the Big sunlight-readable Blanview® display.
Trust the factory calibration.
Navigate the multilingual intuitive interface.
Get help at the push of a button with the built-in Helper.
Store OSL calibration data for future use.
Silicone case, battery charger, rechargeable batteries, USB cable, N to UHF adapter in the box.
RigExpert AA-3000 ZOOM. Specifications
Frequency range: 0.1 to 3000 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for systems: 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
– Cable tools (stub tuner, length & velocity factor, cable loss and characteristic impedance measurement, LC meter, Multé)
– Optional open-short-load calibration
– R, X chart
– Return loss chart
– Smith chart
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR chart
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– TDR chart (Time Domain Reflectometer)
– User OSL: 10 profiles available
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Max. 5 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
– Three 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Three 3.7V LiPo batteries, 14200
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– 800×480 color Blanview® display
– Bluetooth Specification v.4.2, LE
– Menus and help screens in English (by default), French, Italian, Japanese, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Spanish and German
– USB connection to a personal computer
Accessories inside the box:
Silicone case, battery charger, rechargeable batteries, USB cable, N to UHF adapter
Dimensions: 100 x 230 x 55mm (4 x 9 x 2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 442g (15,6 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years RigExpert Care
RigExpert AA-3000 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
RigExpert AA-3000 ZOOM Downloads
AntScope2 for your PC on Windows or MacOS:
- Click for downloading the latest version of the AntScope2 for your Windows PC.
- Click here for downloading the latest version of the AntScope2 for your PC on MacOS.
Flash Tool for Mac or Windows:
- Please download and run the Firmware update tool for Windows.
- Please download and run the Firmware update tool for MacOS.
We believe we have the Best prices on these units. If you can find a better price for RigExpert antenna analyzer somewhere please let us know, we will do our best to beat their price. You can order by scrolling to the bottom of this page, if you are a EU based customer please note VAT is not included. VAT registered EU companies do not pay VAT (contact us with your VAT ID code).
We are official distributor for RigExpert and also run full service center. We provide servicing/repairs for all RigExpert products! Contact us for a quote.
What is included with Rigexpert AA-3000 ZOOM:
– Silicone case
– Battery charger
– Rechargeable batteries
– USB cable
– N male to SO239 female RF adapter
– English user & software manual
– Drivers and software are available online
Building amplifiers, transmitters, filters or other RF equipment? You will also need these:
RF HIGH POWER
10, 12, 17, 25,
50 ohm PTFE
High power fans
Mains power supply