Powerful antenna and cable analyzer for up to 2 GHz with Big Blanview® Display
Get ALL you want in ONE:
- BIG sunlight readable Blanview® display
- High contrast with Low Power Consumption
- Consistency and accuracy without prior recalibration
- Multilingual user friendly interface
- Built-in Helper in the push of a button
- Up to three alkaline or rechargeable batteries with voltage from 1.2V to 3.7V
- Bluetooth LE for communication with mobile app
RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM reviews:
Warranty coverage by the RigExpertCare™
RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM. Specifications
Frequency range: 0.1 to 2000 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
Display modes: SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude, and Phase Angle at a single frequency, SWR chart (100 points). SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions (100 points), Multé mode, Cable tools (Velocity factor measures, Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss check), TDR
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R, X, or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.2V, 1800…3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in standby mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 800*480 color BlanView display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens ( English / German / French /Spanish / Portuguese / Italian / Japanese / Ukrainian / Russian)
– USB connection to a personal computer
– Bluetooth v. 4.2 (Single-mode, Class B)
Accessories inside the box: Soft case, battery charger, rechargeable batteries, USB cable, N to UHF adapter
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2”)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years RigExpert Care
RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
RigExpert AA-2000 ZOOM Downloads
AntScope2 for your PC on Windows or MacOS:
- Click for downloading the latest version of the AntScope2 for your Windows PC.
- Click here for downloading the latest version of the AntScope2 for your PC on MacOS.
Flash Tool for Mac or Windows:
- Please download and run the Firmware update tool for Windows.
- Please download and run the Firmware update tool for MacOS.
We believe we have the Best prices on these units. If you can find a better price for RigExpert antenna analyzer somewhere please let us know, we will do our best to beat their price. You can order by scrolling to the bottom of this page, if you are a EU based customer please note VAT is not included. VAT registered EU companies do not pay VAT (contact us with your VAT ID code).
We are official distributor for RigExpert and also run full service center. We provide servicing/repairs for all RigExpert products! Contact us for a quote.
What is included with Rigexpert AA-650/1500/2000 ZOOM:
– Soft case with straps
– Battery charger
– USB cable
– N male to SO239 female RF adapter
– English user & software manual
– Drivers and software are available online
Are you selling Smith or Polar chart version?
– All our RigExpert analyzers are non-US version (they have ability to display Smith Chart). You can download US firmware from RigExpert.com. Changing firmware does not void warranty.
Building amplifiers, transmitters, filters or other RF equipment? You will also need these:
RF HIGH POWER
10, 12, 17, 25,
50 ohm PTFE
High power fans
Mains power supply