200 watt low pass filter with directional coupler.
This low pass filter with directional coupler provides a DC voltage at the forward and reflected ports. The test ports feature a broadband equalizer network. The equalizer maintains a constant RF level at the diodes across the FM band which results in the same voltage at all frequencies.
Each filter is carefully sweep tested with our network analyzers.
– 86-110MHz 200 watts maximum.
– 9th order Chebyshev typology.
– Low loss 0.3dB maximum
– #14 awg inductors.
– 0.3 dB insertion loss maximum; 0.25dB typical.
– 25dB return loss
– 50dB rejection at 176MHz minimum. That’s the 1st harmonic of 88MHz
– Directivity: 20dB Minimum
Note: Use PTFE coax/semi-rigid to make connections, such as RG142 or similar types. Keep leads very short, every millimeter counts!