Low Pass Filter With SWR/PWR coupler
This low pass filter directional coupler uses voltage doubler diode detectors to provide a DC voltage at the forward and reflected test ports. This coupler is ideally suited for VSWR protection circuits.
– 86-110MHz 1500 watts maximum.
– 9th order Chebyshev typology.
– Ultra low loss PTFE PCB; tightly controlled dielectric constant.
– large #8 awg inductors.
– 0.12 dB insertion loss maximum; 0.1dB typical.
– -28dB return loss; -33dB typical.
– -47dB rejection at 176MHz. That’s the 1st harmonic of 88MHz
Directional Coupler Specifications
– Directivity: 25dB typical
– Detector output level: 2.5 volts max at 108MHz, 1000W.
– Detector typology: Voltage doubler schottky detector.
There are no reviews yet.