Perfect for laboratory testing for TV and FM amplifiers, pallets, can support up to about 3000W of RF power
This rack mounted 5000W max mains power supply is extremely compact and housed in 2H rack. It has adjustable output voltage from 40V to 66V. PSU features a built-in fan that is turned on automatically as needed. LCD display shows temperature, output voltage, mains voltage and output current. Units are enclosed in metal case, tested and guaranteed to be working worldwide (100V-300V/45-65Hz). Please note output power is de-rated somewhat at 110V so use 220-240V for maximum power output.
Perfect for testing amplifiers in the lab!
– AC Input: 90-300 VAC + (47 to 63Hz), derated below 176VAC
– Power rating: >2500W/5000/7500W max, de-rated 10-20% at 110V
– Current rating: >50/100/150A max (depends on voltage)
– Output voltage: 40-66V adjustable via LCD display
– Power factor: PFC circuit included
– Two slide-in PSU units inside
– Temperature Rating: -40C +75 C Celsius, power derating above 45C
– Active load sharing (+-5%)
– Advanced internal monitoring
– >90% efficiency
– Humidity: 5-95%
– Output power at 90VAC: 4000W
– Rack size: standard 2H
– Weight 20kg
LCD control system and remote control lets you:
– Change and save voltage (you can disconnect the module after saving voltage, if you wish)
– View output voltage and current
– View mains power supply temperature
– Monitor mains voltage at the input
– Turn a fan on and off as desired depending on mains power supply temperature
– RS232/USB remote control is possible via terminal, see manual for commands.
What is included?
– 2H rack with mains power supply
– Requires mains cable which is attached at the back via screw terminals
There are no reviews yet.