Perfect for TV and FM pallets, can support more than 2000W of RF power
This slide-in 2900W max mains power supply is extremely compact and fits 2H rack easily. It is available with voltages of 48V, 60V and 66V. If you need another voltage please contact us. PSU features a built-in fan. A number of protections are built-in. Each mains power supply comes with plug-in connector board. It also simplifies installation and you can install and swap mains power supplies easily without any soldering. Units are enclosed in metal case, tested and guaranteed to be working worldwide (100V-300V/45-65Hz). Please note output power is derated at 110V so use 220-240V for maximum power output.
Perfect for new 60V 1800W LDMOS fets: MRFX1K80H
– AC Input: 90-300 VAC + (47 to 63Hz), derated below 176VAC
– Power rating: 2900W max, 2500W typ, depends on voltage
– Current rating: 55A max (depends on voltage)
– Output voltage: 48/60/66V (adjustable from 40-66V with LCD control module, otherwise fixed as shipped)
– Power factor: PFC circuit included
– Slide-in design with built-in fan
– Temperature Rating: -40C +70 C Celsius, power derating above 45C
– Active load sharing (+-5%)
– Advanced internal monitoring
– Up to 92% efficiency
– Humidity: 5-95%
– Output power at 90VAC: 1500W
– 231mm x 85,2mm x 112,7mm – Fits into 2H
– Weight: 2,5Kg
NOTE: Each mains power supply comes with plug-in connector board for mains and DC output. This makes it possible to swap mains power supply easily without any soldering (slide-in design).
LCD control module for 1800W/2900W mains power supply:
This LCD control module plugs into the mains power supply and talks to it via CAN bus. It makes it possible to:
– Change and save voltage (you can disconnect the module after saving voltage, if you wish)
– View output voltage and current
– View mains power supply temperature
– Monitor mains voltage at the input
– Turn a fan on and off as desired depending on mains power supply temperature
– Same size as our other LCD modules with 3 keys
– RS232 remote control is possible via terminal, see manual for commands. Our IO board is required.
For more info look under Additional info tab above as there is a manual explaining wiring and functions.
Important: LCD control module requires DC power supply, about 9V to 15V @ about 400mA of current.
20-80V to 15V DCDC converter
Easy way to get 12-15V from your main 65V supply for new LDMOS. This tiny DCDC converter board will reduce your 48V-80V power supply voltage down to 15V. This can serve to power the LCD control unit or other electronics. Simply connect 20-80V DC input and you will have output voltage 15V.
Input voltage range: 24V-80V
Output voltage range: 12V-15V
Output current: 2A max
Size of board: 60x30mm
There are no reviews yet.