DB9000-RX – Professional IP Audio Decoder with Stereo & RDS Encoder Module
Premium Rebroadcast, Total Control Exercising
The DB9000-RX is a reliable IP to Audio decoder, designed to support HE-AAC and MPEG-1 Layer 3 compressed audio streams and PCM uncompressed stream for audio transmission without quality loss.
As required in equipment of this class, the DB9000-RX comes with several IP audio sources and a built-in MP3/AAC Backup Audio Player. If the audio signal from the main source disappears, the device will switch to the first available backup source, as per the user-defined source priority; when the Main source returns, the unit reverts back to it.
With the optional Stereo and RDS Encoders added, the DB9000-RX becomes a complete tool for audio rebroadcasting. The stereo encoder processor enables a fully digital composite MPX signal with high stereo to be generated. Thanks to the RS-232 port, the DB9000-RX can be transformed from Ethernet to a RS-232 redirector, allowing the control of any other existing equipment over the Internet. The DB9000-RX can be also managed via any kind of Web browser.
• High Quality HE-AAC (v.1 and v.2) and MPEG-1 Layer 3 Codecs
• 32 kHz, 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates support
• Support of all standard bitrates and VBR as well
• Shoutcast / Icecast compatible TCP/IP stream client
• Auto switching to another server in the event of a connection loss
• 4 LEDs and Phones output for quick diagnostics
• IP address pronunciation at startup (through the headphones)
• Full Control and easy setup with any web browser
• Entirely Digitally Generated Composite MPX Stereo Signal
• Digital stereo encoder with pre-emphasis, AGC and equalizer
• Fully Dynamic RDS encoder
• UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
• Audio Backup on connection or audio loss
• SD Card for Audio Backup Storage
• Ethernet to RS-232 Redirector
• MPX Limiter
DB9000-RX is a professional and highly reliable IP to Audio decoder. It comes with an HTML5 based web server for device management and Ethernet to a RS-232 Redirector, enabling quick integration of the existing audio systems to the Internet. The device is available with an optional fully digital, DSP-based Stereo & RDS Encoder Module.
Supporting the compulsory for this high class equipment HE-AAC versions 1 and 2, MPEG-1 Layer 3 compressed audio streams and PCM uncompressed stream, the DB9000-RX can be used for a scope of professional audio applications: Broadcast, Internet Radio, Studio to Transmitter Link and VoIP.
The powerful DSP processor and either digital or analog output signals allow for the decoding process to be accomplished in real time which makes the device compatible with any online radio system, including Icecast and Shoutcast. Another impressive addition to DB9000-RX features is the low latency Real Time Protocol (RTP) connection support.
Along with its main IP audio source DB9000-RX comes with several IP audio sources and a built-in MP3/AAC Backup Audio Player for higher stability. The device has a built-in FTP server and 2GB SD card where the audio content for the MP3 Player is recorded. The backup audio files can be easily managed anytime remotely via any FTP client.
If the audio signal of the main source disappear, the device will switch to the first available IP audio backup source. If none of the audio backups are available then the MP3 Player starts. While when the main audio signal is recovered, DB9000-RX will automatically switch back to it. Depending on your needs, the sequence of the backup audio sources can be easily changed.