The transition from the traditional analog transmission service to the new digital standards has put many stations on the road to HD Radio broadcasting. The new digital services are already proven as ensuring exceptionally high quality sound and enhancing the listening experience. Pacing in line with the latest technologies, DEVA has designed a device to receive and monitor FM/HD Radio and Internet radio stream.
The unmatched in performance audio system of DB3011 is equipped with two speakers to reproduce mid- and high-range audio frequencies, and one high-efficiency bass reflex speaker for high-quality sound. The DB3011 offers brilliant acoustic characteristics with extensive feature set. The tool supports MP3, RTP and PCM IP audio codecs. In addition, DB3011 allows users to toggle through the FM, HD Radio and online stream of the radio station to confirm audio presence and quality in live broadcast environments. The device is compatible with the most popular streaming media platforms, Icecast and Shoutcast included.
The DB3011 FM/HD Radio monitor provides full fidelity off-air monitoring and online stream simultaneously. Radio gear of premium class, DB3011 is DEVA competitive response to the requirements set by the transitional environment of coexistence of HD Radio with the traditional broadcasting. The DB3011 could be set to work in two modes: FM and Internet radio stream monitoring mode and HD Radio and Internet radio stream monitoring mode.
The high-selective DSP-based tuner of the device allows the HD Radio, FM and Internet stream of the station to be selected, monitored and listened to through the top-quality speakers or headphones. This dedicated hardware will not only allow you to constantly monitor the sound of your station, but will also measure and store for future analysis the RF level, MPX deviation, Left & Right Audio levels values. The rear-panel alarm GPOs, E-mail and SNMP ver.2C provides local alarm options, and online notifications in case of audio loss or change in the RF, Left and Right Audio Levels. To enhance your performance even more, the DB3011 has a built-in FM RDS/RBDS Decoder and HD Radio PAD Decoder.
The display of the DB3011 is easy to read, high-resolution OLED graphical one and its ultra-bright LED bargraph indicators allow reading the main signal parameters at a glance. The received FM RDS/RBDS and HD Radio PAD are indicated on the front-panel display, along with the readouts of the signal quality information.The intuitive front panel navigation menu and set of four soft buttons enable the easy navigation through the menus and quick access to DB3011’s various functions.
The tool provides fast remote monitoring and setup. Its WEB interface is accessible with no more than a click and you will be able to listen to the FM Station, FM/HD Radio and Internet radio stream. The setup and control of the unit could be done through your PC, tablet or smartphone, via a standard web browser. All operating systems are supported without a compromise.
With its extensive set of features to match the latest trends, user-friendly control options and guaranteed 24/7 operation, DB3011 is the perfect asset for any station with HD Radio transmission.
- FM/HD Radio DSP-based Tuner 87.1 – 107.9MHz
- Up to 100 dBµV direct RF Antenna Input
- Selectable wide range IF filter bandwidth
- HD Radio PAD (Program-Associated Data) Information
- Provision for PAD data analysis and Logging
- Selectable De-emphasis – 50µs and 75µs
- RDS and RBDS decoder with BER meter
- Wide angle, easy to read OLED display
- Very Intuitive Navigational Menu
- Quick Station access via 4 Presets
- Real Time Audio Program Streaming
- Full fidelity radio program monitoring in only 1RU
- Built-in WEB and FTP server
- Easy to use WEB interface
- Apple and Android devices support
- Protected access to the device settings
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC
- Bright bar graph LED metering of the RF and Audio Le
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- Advanced Internet Radio Monitoring Capabilities
- Automatically decodes MP3, RTP and PCM IP Audio
- Support of all standard bitrates and VBR as well
- SHOUTcast / ICEcast compatible
- Automatically displays live metadata for all standards
- Adjustable alarms for Stream Loss and Internet Loss
- DSP controlled, high efficient class-D switching amplif
- Accurate 3-way speaker system
- Two mid/high frequency speakers for excellent stereo
- Active crossover for perfect separation between mid-ra
- Magnetically shielded drivers that allows placement ne
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in cloc
- Level Adjustable, Balanced Analog Audio Outputs on X
- Professional AES/EBU Digital audio output
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for RF, Left & Right Audio
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SNMP ver.2C and GPO
- Firmware updates will ensure improved operation
- Multi-point screw fixings ensured 19″ aluminum case
Did you find this product cheaper somewhere else? Contact us, we will do our best to match and beat the price of competitor.
There are no reviews yet.