CYBERMAXFM+ SE+ DAB+ AMPLIFIER
This is our DAB+ band RF amplifier designed specifically for digital radio. Equipped with large 4×16 LCD display and LED bargraph meters! Based on our new control board. This unit in large 2H rack enclosure contains 1200W analog VHF TV amplifier which gives about 400-500W of DAB+ RF power 24/7/365. Large heavy-duty ball-bearing 80x80mm cooling fans take care of any excessive heat. Amplifier is equipped with SWR and temp protection and PC remote control (possible via USB, RS232 or Ethernet). A robust amplifier made for 24/7/365
All our manuals and software are available here.
This unit will automatically adapt gain for your exciter (but follow instructions for calibration).
What parameters can I change via PC remote control?
– Power (100 steps)
– You can put unit into stand-by
– You can monitor 4 currents and voltages, two temperatures, output and input power and also reflected power
– Output power: 25/400W DAB+ typical, 1200W pp (400W model)
– Output impedance 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
– Output connector: 7/16 female
– Frequency range 175-225MHz
– RF Harmonics: requires DAB+ mask filter tuned for your channel
– Monitoring Led: Power on, SWR/TEMP warning
– Input signal level: 70dBu to 10mW (specify at time of ordering)
– AC mains power: 110-240V 50/60Hz universal, works everywhere on this planet
– Ambient temperature: -5° to +45°C
– External dimensions 1000W ( W x D x H ) 19″ x depth (492mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
– Physical weight 15Kg
– Volumetric weight up to 25Kg
What is the Ethernet remote control module for?
– This add-on card lets you connect this transmitter to the PC via Ethernet network. You can control and monitor the status of your transmitter over Ethernet or Internet.
WHAT ELSE WILL I NEED AND IT WASN’T INCLUDED?
– Requires mains plug which can be purchased in your country (each country
has a different mains plug and we don’t carry all). This is standard mains plug and its price is typically around 1 US$ or less. You
can get it in any electronics store, such as radio shack, circuit city, any
computer store etc. Always use grounded plug for your safety!
– You will also need antenna
– You will also coaxial cable to connect exciter and amplifier, HERE (up to20m).
Depending on the model this unit gives ~ 400W of clean
RF power, exact power output can vary about +/- 10% depending on frequency,
ambient temperature and antenna matching.