Now with digital audio for stunning noise-free audio
You can find the manual for this (and other products)
A solid performer, 7th order eliptical digital filter provides excellent attenuation above 15KHz (LPF, low pass filter) and a deep notch at 19KHz. Exactly as specified by the standards. There are clippers at the input as well to take care of excessive peaks.
This unit is similar to the SE3000+, but we took out the compressor and installed digital audio input. Connect to your PC USB port and stream audio directly. A new encoder was born; a high performance stereo encoder with elaborate filter circuitry and noise-free audio straight from your PC. We have to admit, this unit does sound extremely well and is sure to please many golden ears out there. To recapitulate, we have a built-in precise LED limiter and balanced inputs, sharp 19KHz stereo carrier notch filter (>60dB), pre-emphasis, excellent channel separation and sharp low pass filters all help to bring out really crisp sound. SE2000 + can even be upgraded to RDS functionality simply by plugging-in a RDS daughter board. It is perfect for a demanding, but cost-conscious broadcaster. SE2000 AN+also comes with a new MaxLink connector, designed to connect stereo encoder to our fm exciters. This connection lets you select stereo/mono via the FM exciter's LCD module and also provides supply voltage for its operation.
SE2000 AN+ will make sure your signal stays where you want it, providing high quality audio with excellent channel separation without causing interference to nearby channels. High quality components and printed circuit board assure 24/7 operation for years.
Why is SE2000+ so great?
- Digital audio interface is supported by Windows automatically without installing any drivers. Enjoy incredible noise-free audio. Forget ground loops.
- Perfect for any FM transmitter, several output levels can be selected with jumpers
- Works without LCD control module
- Can be connected to our FM exciter and controlled via the same LCD module (mono/stereo mode selection).
- Extremely sharp elyptical filters with a deep notch at 19KHz!
- Drop-in replacement for SE3000/SE4000/5000 DSP+!
- Balanced or unbalanced audio inputs. This effectively eliminates annoying ground loops and hum.
- LC filtered MPX output signal.
- Built-in limiter
- 3-pin header for VU meter added (check VUMAX-1)
- Audio Response: 10Hz-15KHz, DSP filtered (Standards require upper level at 15KHz)
- 19KHz notch filter, >60 dB typ
- Precise pre-emphasis, 50uS, 75uS or none
- Audio Input Impedance: 10Kohm, balanced or unbalanced
- Audio Input Level: 0 dB
- Distortion: <0.1%
- S/N ratio: >90 dB
- Separation: >60 dB typ. (more than any radio receiver you can buy on the market)
- Pilot Frequency: 19 KHz, DSP generated 32x oversampling
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Power Requirements: 12-15VDC / 100-150mA
- PC Board Size: 100x85mm
- Audio connectors: all RCA jacks are mounted on the board, 3-pin jumper for XLR balanced input, optional MCX or solder pads for MPX output
- Power connector: 2.1mm power socket, center (+) and screw terminals (easier for boxed units)
- Output level: Ueff 4V, 2V or 1V
- Weight: 0.1Kg