Radio Explorer is a multifunctional, easy to use tool, designed to evaluate FM broadcast band congestion and to measure and store all of important radio broadcast parameters in a Log file. This is a stand-alone solution for running surveys – no other additional tools are needed. You can setup for observation up to 50 preselected channels. All you need to do is to get Radio Explorer in the vehicle and go. When your campaign is over just use the supplied free of charge Windows software to convert the log files into KMZ format and visualize the stored data in Google Earth. Thus you can “get the picture” of what really happens
in the field, to outline the coverage of every station comparing with competitors. Such functionality is irreplaceable when you need to analyze and tune your broadcast equipment and antenna. The Log file can be exported also as transitional format for future analyze or to keep it in record.
With a click on the button Radio Explorer becomes an excellent tool for analyzing and setup of whole broadcast equipment on the site. It can measure RF level, MPX deviation, Left & Right Audio levels, RDS and Pilot injection levels and display the measurements on large, easy to read LCD display. Easy switching between RDS/RBDS standards and measurement units makes Radio Explorer compatible for use by broadcast engineers from all around the world. For even better control and data representation connect the device to a usual Windows PC, via a USB port. You can choose between various bar-graphs, data plots, histograms and etc. A super-fast band scan mode is available and gives to you real-time live visualization of whole FM band or just small part of it with down to 5 kHz
resolution. All of device or campaign settings you can do by using software or via very intuitive and sample user interface with 5 buttons and LCD screen.
Radio Explorer incorporates a high quality FM front end with all MPX signal and RDS parameters data logger and high sensitive GPS receiver in reinforced steel box. Additional MPX input is available for monitoring as well as MPX output, left and right "program output" and AES/EBU digital audio output. Inputs are for FM and GPS antennas and for power supply. The program received can be monitored with headphones plugged into a standard 1/8″ jack with electronic volume
• FM Band 87-108 MHz Basic Spectrum Analyzer
• Selectable wide/narrow IF bandwidth
• Medidores de desvio MPX, PILOT & RDS
• Built-in Stereo decoder; Stereo Presence Detection
• Medidores de nível de áudio demodulados LEFT e RIGHT
• Receptor GPS de 50 canais integrado
• Visualização de resultados de medição no Google Earth
• Medição precisa do painel frontal para uso local
• Headphones audio output with volume control
• Decodificador RDS e RBDS
• Registrador de Dados FM/RDS/RBDS
• Medidor BER de fluxo RDS/RBDS
• Metal Case for high RF immunity
• Full control and monitoring via USB connection
• Medições de RF e RDS (tempo real e média)
• Interface de aplicativo muito intuitiva
Encontrou este produto mais barato em outro lugar? Entre em contato conosco, faremos o nosso melhor para igualar e bater o preço do concorrente.