PoKeys56E is an easy-to-use Ethernet device that combines a lot of inputs and
outputs, and do not requires complex programming knowledge. Pokeys56 provides
55 digital I/O (5V tolerant), 7 analog inputs (12-bit). All the I/O are controlled
by the provided software which allows either to use the graphical user interface
or advanced console type interface. The settings can be stored on the device,
so no special software is needed on target system. PoKeys56 can be used as industrial
or CNC control or data acquisition board. PoKeys is available with (PoKeys56ET)
or without (PoKeys56E) screw terminals.
- Ethernet 10/100 with DHCP client or fixed IP support
- TCP connection with device
- 55 digital inputs with pull-up resistors
- 55 software controlled digital outputs
- 7 analog inputs (12-bit) with adjustable low-pass filtering support
- Up to 26 encoder pair inputs (3 high-speed encoder inputs, 1 ultra high speed
- Up to 16x8 matrix keyboard
- Two 8x8 matrix LED display support
- Up to 6 high-speed fully configurable PWM outputs support (25 MHz PWM timer)
- HD44780-based character LCD support (up to 4x20 characters)
- up to 80 aditional External bus outputs are supported
- Modbus TCP support (access to digital IO, analog inputs, encoders counters,
digital counters values, PWM outputs, LCD display, LED matrix display, PoExtBus
devices, matrix keyboard status)
- Support for communication with devices on I2C and 1-wire buses
- Support for Connection signal output
- Communication compatible with PoKeys55 on application layer (data packet structure)
- Unlimited units can be connected to one computer.
- Intuitive and user-friendly software.
- Third-party support via communication DLL library and extensive protocol specification
document that allows porting to other systems
- Plug-in for Artsofts Mach 3 CNC software available under development
- Ethernet connection between host computer and PoKeys56E device
- 5V DC power supply with 400 mA. If any additional peripheral is connected to
PoKeys56E, use appropriately more powerful power supply.
- Included software requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 with .NET framework
3.5 installed (ONLY FOR SYSTEMS WHERE THE DEVICES WILL BE CONFIGURED, TARGET SYSTEM
NEEDS NO SOFTWARE INSTALLATION FOR THE DEVICE TO OPERATE AS A STANDARD NEWTORK
Quantity discounts are available!