PCS Electronics PCS Electronics - home page PCS Electronics  
RegisterSearchFAQAM & FM Radio transmitters shop UsergroupsLog in
What solution is best?

Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » Users share experience... View previous topic
View next topic
What solution is best?
Casey
New registered user
New registered user

Post What solution is best? Reply with quote
Hey everyone, I'd like some advice on what equipment would be best for me and what I'm trying to do.

I want to be able to broadcast to my town, about 5 miles radius. I bought a PCI Max card, thinking that I would get a booster some time later. But the card doesn't work with my Win2k Server, so now I'm trying to find a solution that works for me.

My options appear to be to build a standalone enclosure for my PCI Max card and add a booster, or to return the PCI card and get either a CyberMax 15-20W (more power than I need, but I didn't see a 5W option) or a Max Pro I/II/III plus a stereo encoder.

Now, what are the signficant differences between these products? Are their fundamental abilities the same, just different outputs? What can you advise?

Thanks in advance!
Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:35 am View user's profile Send private message
Casey
New registered user
New registered user

Post Reply with quote
No advice? No comparisons from the company?

There's a difference between the different components in each device, I'm sure. I'd like some comparisons if that's possible.

For example, I wondered what the effective difference is between a Pro Max II + stereo encoder, versus the PCI Max 2005 + 15W amplifier. The latter is more expensive but the former appears to have better features, unless I'm missing something. Anyone care to comment? Mark?
Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » Users share experience... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: