WASTEING TIME

Just plain good old jokes...

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Raduga

WASTEING TIME

Post by Raduga »

Wasting Time

This cowboy was walking in the woods one day and he comes to a clearing. There on a blanket was a naked Indian with an erection.
"What are you doing?" the cowboy asks.

The Indian answers, "Me tell time."

The cowboy says, "Ok. If you are so good, what time is it?"

The Indian looks down at his penis and the shadow it made and said, "It 2 o'clock."

The cowboy looks at his watch and says, "By Golly, you are right!"

The cowboy starts walking again and comes upon another naked Indian laying on a blanket.

"Don't tell me....you're telling time also?"

Indian looks up at him and says, "Yes, me telling time."

The cowboy says, "Okay smartass, what time is it?"

The Indian looks up at the sun and down at his penis and says, "It 4 o'clock."

The cowboy is amazed at the Indians, so he keeps walking.

A few hours later he comes upon an Indian on a blanket, masturbating.

"Don't tell me you are telling time!!??"

The Indian looks up at him and says, "No, me winding watch!!"
-------------------------------------------------------

Stranger in Indian Country
A tourist traveling through the prairies of the USA stopped at a small border town and went to a bar. He stood at the end of the bar, ordered a drink, and lit up a cigar.

As he sipped his drink, he stood there quietly blowing smoke rings. After he blew nine or ten smoke rings into the air, a big angry Indian stomped up to him and said, "One more remark like that and I'll smash your face in!"
==============================

Shy Indian Men

There is a beautiful deserted island in the middle of nowhere where the following group of people is stranded:
2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman
2 French men and 1 French woman
2 German men and 1 German woman
2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman
2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman
2 Irish men and 1 Irish woman
2 American men and 1 American woman
2 Indian men and 1 Indian woman

One month later on this absolutely stunning deserted island in the middle of nowhere, the following has occurred:

One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.

The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in a "menage a trois".

The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the German woman.

The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.

The Bulgarian men took a long look at the endless ocean and one look at the Bulgarian woman and they started swimming.

The Irish began by dividing up their island, Northside and Southside, and by setting up a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few liters of coconut whiskey, but at least the English are not getting any.

The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide while the American woman keeps on talking about her body being her own, the true nature of feminism, how she can do everything that they can do, about the necessity of fulfillment, the equal division of household chores, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her much nicer and how her relationship with her mother is improving. But at least the taxes are low and it is not raining.

...AND...

The 2 Indian men are still waiting for someone to introduce them to the Indian woman. shhhhhhhhhht...............shhhhhhhht............