Westernoriental Gentleman

Just plain good old jokes...

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Taunebo

Westernoriental Gentleman

Post by Taunebo »

THE BRONZE RAT
A Cheyenne guy went to Chinatown in San Francisco. While there he found a bronze rat at a thrift store. "How much do you want for the rat" he asked. "$3 for the rat and $1000 for the story that goes with it" said the shopkeeper. "Just give me the rat," the Cheyenne said, and then he left with it. As he walked down the street he noticed a couple of rats following him. As he walked further, more and more rats started chasing him. By the time he got to the bay, there were thousands of rats chasing him. So he climbed up a pole and threw the bronze rat into the water. To his amazement, all the rats jumped into the water.
The Cheyenne then returned to the thrift store. "Ahh" the china man said. "Now you would like to hear the story?"
"No" said the Cheyenne, "I just came back to see if you had any bronze white men!"
Toutatis_The Dude

Toutatis is about 2.9 miles long and 1.5 miles wide

Post by Toutatis_The Dude »

http://www.thedude.org/images/left_thedude.gif

Black Man, Mexican Man, and White Man - 9th December 2001 02:27:07
by Joe.S

There's a black man, a mexican man, and a white man walking along a beach when they find a lamp. They rub the lamp, a genie comes out, and he says i'll grant each one of you a wish.

The black man says, "I wish that all my black brothers could be sent back to Africa to live a happy life." The genie says, "Poof" and all the black people are sent back to Africa.

The mexican man says, "I wish that all my Mexican brothers could be sent back to Mexico to live a happy life." The genie says, "Poof" and all the mexican people are sent back to Mexico.

Then the genie turns to the white man and says, "What do you wish for?"

The white man says, "you mean to tell me that all the blacks and mexicans are out of the country?"

The genie says, "yes."

"I'll have a coke then."
Mr. Ling`Ling

3 men hired - Polish, black and chinese man

Post by Mr. Ling`Ling »

Image...............ne day this factory foreman hired 3 guys - a Polish fellow named 'Stosh', a black guy named 'Calvin' and a Chinese man named 'Ling'.
When it came to handing out work assignments, he said "Stosh, you take care of that machine over there. Make sure it has proper materials going it at all times and inspect each finished piece coming out".

Handing Calvin a broom, he said "Calvin, make sure this place is clean at all times. Sweep up anything that falls on the floor."

So Ling asked what HE was supposed to do and the foreman said "You're in charge of supplies" and went back to his office.

A little while later, he emerged from behind his desk to see how his new charges were doing.

Stosh was busily tending his machine and Calvin was sweeping up every piece of litter in sight. But he did not see Ling anywhere.

He went back to the warehouse - no Ling.

He checked the receiving area - no Ling!

He even went into the men's room - still no Ling!

In desperation he was going back to his office to call personnel to inform them he had 'lost' a new employee when out from behind a stack of boxes jumped Ling yelling...

"Suplize!"