PUBLIX OUTCRY

Just plain good old jokes...

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Carrot_Juice

PUBLIX OUTCRY

Post by Carrot_Juice »

Three Indian guyz......

Three Indian guys were sitting at a bar having a few drinks. One was a Kiowa, one was an Apache and the other was a Sioux. During the course of conversation they began talking about the problems with their wives. The Kiowa said "I told my wife in no uncertain terms that from now on she would have to do her own cooking." Well, the first day after I told her, I saw nothing, the second say I saw noting again. But, on the third day when I came home from work, the table was set, an a wonderful dinner was prepared with wine and even dessert." Then the Apache spoke up: "I sat my wife down and told her, that from now on she would have to do her own shopping, and also do the cleaning." The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But, on the third day when I came home, the whole house was spotless, and the pantry shelves were filled with groceries." The Sioux sat straight on the bar stool, pushed out his chest and said: "I gave my wife a stern look and told her, that from now on she would have to do the cooking, shopping and house cleaning." Well, the first day I was nothing. The second say I still saw nothing. But, on the third day, I could see just a little bit out of my left eye.........
------------------------------------

Three Native women died and were brought before the Great Spirit for judgment...... The Great Spirit said, "I will let you into paradise if the beliefs you lived by were proper. Tell me what you believed when you were alive. "The Cree woman said, "I have always believed in the Grandfathers and the Generations, and that is how I lived my life." "Fine," said the Great Spirit. "You may enter paradise and sit on my left. "And what did you believe?" he asked the Cheyenne woman "I have always believed in Goodness, and I have tried to live my life in a good way "Fine! You may also enter paradise and sit on my right." Then he turned to the third woman, a Lakota. "And what do you believe?" The Lakota woman said, "I believe you're sitting in my chair
-----------------------------

Did You Hear The One About.......