Whoopi I got My PCI MAX 2004

All posts related to PCI MAX transmittors go here!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Whoopi I got My PCI MAX 2004

Post by Guest »

My PCI MAX 2004 arrive today. The box was really banged up, in fact one end was completely smashed. It sure took a beating coming from overseas. You guys might want to think of shipping in crush proof boxes.
However the PCI MAX was packaged really well with air-bubble packing and the card is fine.

I installed according to directions on the website and like a genie the PCI MAX 2004 came to life and granted my wish to microbroadcast. I didn't have to download additional drivers. The installation process was flawless and I began broadcasting locally within minutes. The sound quality is better than I expected, however I can hear the hard drive of the computer during pauses between songs. Once the music begins playing, I don't hear the computer noise. I did have to experiment on finding a suitable FM frequency. Some frequencies come in louder and clearer than others.

I jury-rigged several feet of RadioShack 18-Guage Speaker Wire to the antennae shipped with the PCI MAX 2004. The antennae is taped to the inside of my front window frame and gives me good coverage in my car up to a half mile away from my home office. My plans are to extend the range utilizing my TV mast and broadcast quality cable in the near future.

Currently I am satisfied with the PCI MAX 2004. It performs as advertised and works well with my DRS 2006 Internet Broadcaster and the DRS 2006 Radio Station Automation Software. Get a free demo from my website. http://drkioni.com/media.html

Ahhhhhhhh, how sweet it is . . .
This is almost good as sexxx! :lol:

Thanks PCS Electronics, Peter, Marko, all you guys. You done good by me :-)

Ken "Kioni"
Florida, USA