Line In plugin for using Winamp as sound processor..

Share your experience regarding radio transmitters and broadcasting with other users!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

dj m
New registered user
New registered user

Line In plugin for using Winamp as sound processor..

Post by dj m »

To use Winamp and it's plugins to prosess sound real time sound fom an external sound mixer, you cannot use the regular line in that comes with winamp. I use Winamp 2.91 wit the plugin "LineIn input plug-in v1.8 made by Jasper v/d Gronde" found on http://home.hccnet.nl/th.v.d.gronde/. This, in conjuction with Sound Solution 1.2b, found on http://www.zii.it/tms/, makes my station sound better than many of the licensed stations on the dail! :) Maybe it'll work for you too?

Best,
-dj m-
Platinum
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Platinum »

Yes, this is what I havw started to use as well and it works great!

Not sure if you get it but sometimes the line-in audio isnt as good quality as the actual source? But after playing about with it each time I run it I manage to get it sounding okay. Only then do I apply SoundSolution. Do you get this problem too?
dj m
New registered user
New registered user

Settings for LineIn input plug-in v1.8

Post by dj m »

Click on the Winamp window so that it becomes the active window. Hit CTRL and L. Type line://title=Stereo in the Window. Then you get 16 bits 44100Hz Stereo sound quality on the input. That is Standard PCM or CD standard format. When this "track" is playing, delete all other entries from the Winamp playlist, leave the track "Stereo....", choose Save Playlist, and save the list as f. eks. Live.m3u. Next time you wanna "go live", you just encueue the Live.m3u to your playing playlist, moves the "Stereo track" to right after the playing mp3 - and your on!

It works great for me! ;)
Platinum
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Platinum »

Nice one! Thanks for that! :)
zztop
New registered user
New registered user

soundsolution site

Post by zztop »

Hi guys,