Amplifier signal whit chip AD603(AGC chip amplifier)

This is the place where you can ask questions
related to schematics posted on our website
and request new schematics. We will try to post whatever is possible.

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

MAURI

Amplifier signal whit chip AD603(AGC chip amplifier)

Post by MAURI »

Hi,
I write you because' I wanted to ask you some questions respect to one project of mine,
a receiver portable FM (use the chip TDA7021T of receiver,TDA7040T for PLL and TDA7050T for amplifier of the Philips),
combined to a chip decoder RDS SAA6579T (Philips),un P16F84 and a LCD 8x2 characters whether to see the data received RDS.
I have however' the problem that I receive only little stations radio,second me because' the signal MPX to 57KHz in out from the receiver FM and' too low.
In fact if I measure on the pin QUAL(Pin 1) of the SAA6579T I measure at the most 3V.
For a good signal RDS I would owe measure +VCC(+5V) if it were ok.
You would know how to point out me the electric scheme of an amplifier or a filter
RDS to amplify the signal to 57KHz in entrance to the chip decoder RDS?
Or I thought about amplifying the signal in gone out of the receiver FM with an amplifier AGC,es. AD603 of Analog Device.
I have unloaded the datasheet of this chip however' I have not understood whether to use it.
Do you know something or do you have some suggestions on as to resolve my problem?
Thanks so many

Maurizio from Italy

Hello my friend...

Post by Guest »

Hello my friend,

Did you ever get to make the TDA7021T receiver?

I am about to undergo the same project. I might have to ask you a few question on the project, as I undertake it.

Sincerely,

Patrick Cambre