Wrong Tracking Details And General Lack Of Service

Discussions regarding our FM transmitters, DX reports, antenna designs, problems...

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

thebayfm
New registered user
New registered user

Wrong Tracking Details And General Lack Of Service

Post by thebayfm »

Hello Marko,

Re: order No. 64753

After days of pushing you for a tracking number, it turns out that the one you sent us is infact incorrect. We have sent 3 email since 17-12-2011 asking for a correct number and we have still had no response.

Marko, as you know this was not a small order and it was ordered a month ago.

As stated in our email to you, it was hoped to have the new transmitter in service by Christmas, we guess that this is not going to happen now.

Therefore we kindly request the issue with the tracking number to be resolved ASAP.

The forum is not a place to request new tracking details, however so far we have had very little contact regarding our order.

Thanks.

The Bay FM
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

Dear Michael,

I received your email where you mentioned the tracking number is not working, I've passed it to the shipping department and they forwarded it to our local UPS office. I was absent until today so I did not know the problem still hasn't been resolved, I'll look into it first business day after today (I am writing this at 2330 on Friday) which will be Tuesday (Monday is a national holiday here and UPS is closed on Saturdays/Sundays).
I did not see any subsequent emails following the one where you first reported the problem with tracking, did you send any? We respond to all emails received.

Package has been passed to UPS well in advance and there was more than enough time for them to deliver, additionally we upgraded your shipping to UPS at our expense (the selected GLS Express would not deliver on time).

I am sure we will be able to get some sort of compensation for this delay from the UPS, at least the shipping should be provided free of charge.

I sincerely apologize for the failure to deliver on time, shipping services do fail sometimes, especially around new year.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

Today I received more info: This item was delivered 21.12.2011 at 16:04.

If you took the time to write to the forum you could at least take equal time to write here that you received it...

Well before Christmas and not after as you complained about.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
fax +386 4 2316 128
thebayfm
New registered user
New registered user

Post by thebayfm »

Hello Marko,

You was emailed on 21-12-2011, once the transmitter was received, please cn you check your email.

We now have two problems.

1, the antenna received is fitted a SO239, yet the coax purchased with ths order is fitted witn N-type at both ends.

2, after a day of putting the new antenna up and installing the new trasmitter, we now have a problem of a "U AMP ALARM", the display reads PO 2W REF 3W

A check reveals that there is no output from the new transmitter.

Please can you advise how to resolve this problem.

Thanks
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

Hi,

it would have been nice if you'd also report this in the forum since you've chosen this venue to discuss the problems you have publicly.

Regarding the wrong connector I sincerely apologize and if you desire we will send you a free replacement connector of correct type.

Regarding your alarm you've probably connected the unit to the PC. Default U amp alarm value there is set too low so please change U amp alarm value to 50V.
If you plan to use your PC please change this value inside Windows program and send data to the transmitter. If you do not plan to use PC just enter LCD menu system and change it there manually. It was set manually correctly but as soon as PC was connected the value there was used.

U amp alarm monitors amplifier supply voltage and if this is exceeded alarm triggers and power will remain zero.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
fax +386 4 2316 128