12 Months of Owning The PCIMAX 3000+

All posts related to PCI MAX transmittors go here!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

berrall
Regular poster
Regular poster

12 Months of Owning The PCIMAX 3000+

Post by berrall »

Well what can I say; I have now run this card for 12 months 24/7 without a single problem. It really has changed the way I listen to my music and I would not be without it now.

Marko has been extremely helpful when I had many technical questions to ask him.

Main thing to get the best sound quality from this card is to run a good software processor. I started with Breakaway Broadcast but I always found the sound was lacking crispness and the lack of controls in Breakaway was never able to get the sound I wanted. I then tried a program called Stereo Tool and after a lot of tweaking I have got the sound I crave. I like a natural full range sound with small amount of processing to avoid over modulating. The latest version 6.2 even has a de-clipper which does a good job of fixing modern over-processed CD's

I am looking forward for the release of version 3 of PCI MAX 3000 to get the latest improvements to this great product.
ludo_lx13
New registered user
New registered user

Post by ludo_lx13 »

hello, i use the same software as you "stereo tool". Can you give me your setup to compar to have a naturel a naturel full range sound please ?
(sorry for my english i'm french)