PCS Electronics PCS Electronics - home page PCS Electronics  
RegisterSearchFAQAM & FM Radio transmitters shop UsergroupsLog in
Sound gone?

Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » PCI MAX transmitters View previous topic
View next topic
Sound gone?
Denizzje
New registered user
New registered user

nl.gif

Post Sound gone? Reply with quote
Well, I finally got some time to do some testing with the PCI Max again. I put the antenna on the place I want (some 10-15m away from the PCI Max), I put the 3,5mm connector in the PCI Max and my soundcard, and there we go. Before I turned on the music, I always turn on the power. And like always, the noise fades and it becomes pretty quiet on the frequency I am. Normally however, when I played some music, I would also hear it back on my radio. But now it remains quiet! When I turn off the transmitter again, the noise comes back. So the 'connection' works, but the sound does not come over? How can I fix that... what can be wrong?
Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post Reply with quote
Your audio cable is connected to sound card? Sound card output is enabled?

Connect it to some mp3 player for a test or a walkman and you'll see
whether it is your sound card or something else.

Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:46 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Denizzje
New registered user
New registered user

nl.gif

Post Reply with quote
Yes I forgot to mention, I connected it to the sound card like I always did it. But I will do some tests first with other sources.
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Denizzje
New registered user
New registered user

nl.gif

Post Reply with quote
Oef... I kinda forgot about everything untill I went through my stuff today because I bored and found the antenna. Then I remebered I have some really nice 'toys' to play with but I also inmediatly remebered that it seems to be broken. I plugged everything back and indeed, I heared the FM frequency I was trying to get sound on go quiet but I didnt hear the wonderful tunes comming out of my soundcard.

I remeber I emailed with pcs about what to do but I seem to have somehow lost the emails. So in response to your last post in this topic, it does not work with other sources as well. I hope this can be fixed on my side...
Sat May 23, 2009 9:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » PCI MAX transmitters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: