Very happy with my PCI MAX

All posts related to PCI MAX transmittors go here!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ivan
New registered user
New registered user

Very happy with my PCI MAX

Post by Ivan »

This week I received the PCI MAX 1Watt version. Installed it in the computer with the RDS board, extra power supply and all connected to the PCS0205 antenna.
And I really have to tell, it all works great. Very great sound quality, and the range is even better than expected. With the antenna 8meters from the ground, on a free freq. I have 1km of reception without any distortion. If I drive further the noise and crackling begins, and after +/- 4km the signal is totally gone.

For me this is a realy fantastic transmitter. Very easy to use, very easy to install. I saw here on the forum that there are a lot of people who have problems with it, but when it works great, it may be told also.
Keep up the good work and happy holidays for everyone.

Ivan
djhubbalubba
Compulsive poster:)
Compulsive poster:)

Post by djhubbalubba »

Yes, PCS jhave very good products in their stock :)
Here you've got big value for your money.
bezerk
Regular poster
Regular poster

Always Great

Post by bezerk »

I have to agree guys~!!

I have been a long time & Repeat customer of PCS for like 6 years now, and I have honestly never been disappointed doing business with them! I honestly still have, and use one of the first PCI MAX cards & amp that he designed & produced...and i tell you what fella's - it works as GREAT as the day i bought it many years ago! PCS is really awesome - best value, service & honest business.

What i have found over the years, is that PCS really does go out of their way to give you cutting edge products, at excellent price, and their help & support are the BEST that i have ever experienced. I live in USA, and it is worth every penny of postage, and that extra day of shipping time to "Only" do business with them. I stand behind PCS as such a loyal customer that i proudly advertise for them on my site - http://bezerk.org - and in real life to friends & co-workers.

Advice that i can give "potential customers" of PCS - I can assure you will Not be disappointed, and you will not find better value, quality and design. Marko & Peter both are very honest & talented - I recently sent them equipment which I wanted to upgrade & I could not be happier. They are very professional, fast, and trustworthy in every way.

I plan to do business with PCS for many many more years to come!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>