PCS Electronics PCS Electronics - home page PCS Electronics  
RegisterSearchFAQAM & FM Radio transmitters shop UsergroupsLog in
Just received my CyberMax FM+ today.

Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » FM transmitters View previous topic
View next topic
Just received my CyberMax FM+ today.
DJSerious
New registered user
New registered user

Post Just received my CyberMax FM+ today. Reply with quote
Today i received my CyberMax FM+ 20 watt transmitter.I ordered it Sunday, Chris shipped it Monday and i got it today thursday. Let me tell you the box was wrapped up so tightly it took 5 min just to cut through all the bubble tape. The unit is just as i had hoped it would be in perfect power up condition. I ordered the dsp model with the XLR inputs. All of the different settings work such as bass, treble,attack etc. The unit is top quality and couldnt have been priced any better. Chris's responses to my questions and emails was great. The only sad part is i dont have my Dominator 3/4 wave antenna yet but its being shipped as we speak. So when im on the air i let everyone no how its sounds exceptional i bet. Well, big thumbs up to PCS Electronics for another satisfied customer.
Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:20 am View user's profile Send private message
intertech
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post Reply with quote
Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase DJ it was our pleasure.

Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:47 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » FM transmitters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: