PCS Electronics PCS Electronics - home page PCS Electronics  
RegisterSearchFAQAM & FM Radio transmitters shop UsergroupsLog in
what kind of broadcasting microphone

Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » PC Software & Hardware View previous topic
View next topic
what kind of broadcasting microphone
redlenses
New registered user
New registered user

us.gif

Post what kind of broadcasting microphone Reply with quote
I didn't know where to put this question so I hope it's in the right place. I'd like to know a good microphone to use for broadcasting. I currently have a PCI Max on order but may upgrade to about 15 watts in a year or so. I'm not in a hurry, but want to only buy one mic...the right one. Thanks in advance.
Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
gamevision
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post Reply with quote
If you are operating through a good sound proof sudio I suggest the CAD GXL2200 mics which are excellent for high quality braudcasting and they come at very affordable price for their performance. This mic is not directional though.

If you have a noisy environment and you need a more directional MIC you can try out the NAdy SP series mics which again come for a budget price and great performance.
Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:20 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cafr
New registered user
New registered user

Post Reply with quote
Check out studioprojects microphones.
Their B3 series is nice because it has adjustable polar pattern. http://www.studioprojectsusa.com/b3.html

Of course you could always go with the almost standard, a Shure SM7b

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=Search&A=details&Q=&sku=225820&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

What do you use for a mixer?

–Benjamin Franklin
(1706-1790)
Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » PC Software & Hardware All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: