I WANT PCIMAX 2006+

All posts related to PCI MAX transmittors go here!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

BLAST
New registered user
New registered user

I WANT PCIMAX 2006+

Post by BLAST »

I am new around here and i want to buy the PCIMAX 2006+ 1W and the RDS!the only thing that i don't know about this transmitter is the way it sounds!!does it sound as louder as other radio stations without distorsion?i had a few rf pll transmitters schematics from the internet and i can't get them to sound as louder as other radio stations,without distortion,that's why i want to buy PCIMAX 2006+!I am from Romania,EUROPE!AND TELL ME WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO EXACTLLY TO INSTALL THIS MACHINE WHEN I AM GOING TO HAVE IT,i saw that you had problems whit 2006 drivers!a little suggestion:TRY TO WORK WITH WINDOWS SERVICE PACK 2!I had many problems with different stuff on normal WINDOWS!thanks
Sir Nigel

Post by Sir Nigel »

The transmitter is very good on quality and audio. To sound like other professional stations you must use special processing software or equpment for the audio.

The problems with drivers seem to be confusing, but even if the 2006 drivers don't work for you, you can use the older 2004 ones and everything except RDS will work well.
-empty-
BLAST
New registered user
New registered user

SOUND PROCESSING

Post by BLAST »

OK!I like it but please tell me what do i need,besides the PCIMAX2006+ to fully enjoy myself of all PCIMAX2006+ qualities?i mean software,hardware?a power-supply 12V/1A,SAM3 BROADCASTER?TELL ME WHAT VERSION OF SAM3 is better for PCIMAX2006+?i saw that there are many versions and i don't know which is the best for PCIMAX2006+!