HELP! Cant get my 2005 pcimax card and soft wear to work!

All posts related to PCI MAX transmittors go here!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ralph
New registered user
New registered user

HELP! Cant get my 2005 pcimax card and soft wear to work!

Post by Ralph »

Over the holidays i ordered the pci max 2005 card, when i recived it, the program that came with the card was the 2004 verison. So i went to the site and downloaded the 2005 verison. my problem is when it ask to point the porgram to the driver, and i point it to the 2005 folder, it tells me it doesent find it. this is so fustrating! i even tryed just using the driver from the 2004 verison and when i oped the rorgram, it just keeps giving me eerro masegges and crashing. so can anyone email me the right drivers. the program is looking for windrvr.sys and as far as i can tell the new driver file is called windrvr6, i even tryed to remane the new driver but then it tells me that it cant find the pnp file. Can any one please help.

Ralph
Sir Nigel

Post by Sir Nigel »

Please take a look at our topic already here.

I suggest you uninstall all drivers, install the 2004 ones and see if that works. If that doesn't also install the 2005 drivers and try using the 2004 interface afterwards.
-empty-
Ralph
New registered user
New registered user

The thing is still not working right!

Post by Ralph »

Listen Sir Nigel,

I wnat to say thank you for the fast responce. But im sorry nothing is working. I've tryed, deleting everything, installing 2004 again, I tryed installing 2005 over the 2004, tryed just installing 2005, ive tryed the 2005 drivers with the 2004 program and vas versa. and nothing is working. when will this be fixed by the company? i got so upset i went out and bought a brand new pc , thats right ....brand new, and boy to my suprise it still does not work. so its not at my end here, So what do i do now. Ive read all i could, and not to sound mean but, i bought this product from your company thinking it already worked. I did not expect this. so now what.

Ralph
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

How could you possibly buy the 2005 card over the holidays?
We haven't been selling these over the holidays at all. Last one of these was sold in late October, I think.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
Ralph
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Ralph »

Thank you for your order for the following
--------------------------

Product: PCIMAX - PCI MAX PC TX card- - Quantity: 1
Please email us with any enquiries concerning this order, quoting reference 27457

Broadcast warehouse

DATE........10-30-05
I BOUGHT IT THOUGH BOB AT THE BW WAREHOUSE! SO NOT ONLY DO YOU NOT WANT TO HELP YOUR COSTOMERS, BUT YOU WOULD LIKE TO INSALT WHAT I SAY, YOU ARE AN IDOIT SIR!
DO YOU EVEN HAVE A PC TO CHECK YOUR RECORDS OF WHO YOU SELL TO? DO YOU THANK IM SOME FOOL, TRYING TO MAKE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR COMPANY FOR FUN AND MAYBE I DONT HAVE THE CARD. SPEEK TO BOB AT THE PC WEARHOUSE, YOUR SELLER, AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE I CAN GIVE YOU HIS NUMBER INCASE YOU DONT HAVE IT?, I CANT BELEVE SUCH A STUPED COMENT WOULD COME OUT OF SOMEONES MOUTH , WHAT YOUR NOT IN THE BUSSNESS OF HELPING THE PEOPLE THAT BUY YOUR PRODUCT REGAURDLESS OF WHEN THEY BUY IT? OR IS IT, “JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND RUN AWAY BECAUES THE PRODUCT DOSE NOT WORK ANYWAY”
I REALY DONT THINK THE DIFFERENCE IS WHEN I BOUGHT THE PCI CARD AND SOFTWEAR, BUT ITS MORE OF A ISSUE THAT I NEED HELP AND YOU ARE NOT GIVING IT TO ME, YOU ARE THE PEOPLE THAT BUILD THE CARDS, YOU ARE SUOPOST TO BE ABLE TO FIX WHAT YOU SELL, AND THAT COMENT ABOVE DID NOT FIX OR SOLVE ANYTHING, I JUST GOT TO SEE HOW YOUR COMPANY TREATS ITS CUOSTOMERS. AND THATS SAD. ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE MY CARD WORK RIGHT, WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT.
Last edited by Ralph on Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davey C
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by Davey C »

Dude, Seriously that makes no sense at all. I dont understand your point in even posting that.
Ralph
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Ralph »

YOU DO MEAN HIM RIGHT?
Davey C
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by Davey C »

Ralph wrote:YOU DO MEAN HIM RIGHT?
NO, I mean I have no idea what your talking about. Broadcast warehouse is a different company too pcs so why are you talking about them here?
Ralph
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Ralph »

This is getting bad, Listen i brought the card through bw, they sell for pcs. my card has never worked right so i want tec help. the responce from pcs is not how to help me on this issue, but when or where i bought the card. does anyone here have an idea about coustomer service? and how it should work. the card i have is pcs's. it shouldn't matter where the heck i brought it from. Dude seriously! lets get it straight. i bought the pci-max 2005 card, It doesn't wrok right, all i want is to get it working, oh my god is that so hard. and to anwser the next question, bw wearhouse does not offer any tec support, i was told by them"BOB" to email you guys directly because you are the maker of the card. is this clear enough.
Davey C
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by Davey C »

Ok I understand, Calm down and you'll get some support. Theres seriously no need to be rude cause your not getting support. Well there is something wrong with the card. Is your new computer crashing when you try to run the card? What power are you running the card at? You could be causeing a power surge on the system.
Ralph
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Ralph »

Ok, thank you.

to tell you the truth, i dont know what power the card is running at, i just put it in the slot and loaded the program and drivers as noted from the instructions. and to let you know, i couldnt load the program from the disc i recived, every time i tryed to load the program from the disc the pc just stop working, i can here the cd moving in the drive but the pc would just stop. thats the only way i can tell you about it, so thats when i went to your site and down loaded the 2005 rds ver. after loading it via the download from your site and thats where my problem is, it "the program" cant find the drivers to load, but i see them. so after reading some of the things on the site, i tryed to load the 2004 drivers. the 2005 rds ver loaded the drivers from 2004 but thats where i am now, once you open the icon for it i get all king of error messages, one right after another and when i put my mouse on the power slider and click it the mouse gets lock in that box it wont come out of the slider box"i call it the volume control". the only way for me to get out of the program is to do a ctrl/alt/ delete. so thats the whole thing. i hope its stright foward. and again i did not mean to be rude before, please understand this is just frustrating, because im not to good of a computer tech person. Thanks
Davey C
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by Davey C »

Well I have'nt got a clue, All I can advise you too do is too send an email to sales and see what they have to say. Sorry mate.
drumman
Regular poster
Regular poster

Look Here

Post by drumman »

Hello Ralph,

I had the same problem as you goto this page and read what all it says, I still haven`t gotten my replacement card yet but it is supposed to be on the way, We meaning (Marko, Sir Nigel and myself)have found out that we think there is a planar board(motherboard) compatibility issue with the 2005 card. Just go here and read the post
http://www.pcs-electronics.com/phpBB2/v ... highlight=