What kind of schematics do you miss?

This is the place where you can ask questions
related to schematics posted on our website
and request new schematics. We will try to post whatever is possible.

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

What kind of schematics do you miss?

More PLL designs
13%
Short wave receivers
5%
FM receivers
8%
CB designs and accesories
No votes
Antennas
18%
Power amplifiers
23%
Microcontroller designs
5%
FM transmitters
28%

Total votes: 39

Rio
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Rio »

I would love to see big enough FM Transmitter schematics which using loc cost Transistors :lol:
ad
New registered user
New registered user

Post by ad »

Well. Marko, as long as I've opened this window of vulnerability...

Schematics for your products would be nice.

I've built 1 old MAX1, 4 or 5 MAX PRO1, and now MAX PRO IV+

Not since MAX1 has there been an actual schematic avaliable. Don't get me wrong, your directions are good, the kits have always been complete, and any problems have turned out to be my silly mistakes, but not all of your customers are idiots. Some of us would actually benefit from an actual schematic for troubleshooting our kits without bothering you. For example, with a schematic and a brief circuit description I would almost certainly have verified my guess on the recent Zener diode question. I really don't understand why not to provide a schematic. Anyone who seriously thinks they want to compete with you could just buy a kit and trace it out in a day or so anyway. Heck, for that matter they could probably read your code out of the prom also. Actually, now that I've brought it up reverse engineering raises an interresting question...I note that the part number on the final transistor in MAX PRO IV+ has been ground off. Is this because you have a sweet design that you don't want ripped off? Or did you hijack a train car full of them and you don't want anyone to know where they came from? No, just joking, please don't think I'm being combative, PCS has always been great!!! I just want to log my vote for actual schematics of products that are avaliable in kit form.

Aurora Dawn
nay27uk
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by nay27uk »

shema + board layout + parts list for the pira32 RDS Encoder