PCS Electronics PCS Electronics - home page PCS Electronics  
RegisterSearchFAQAM & FM Radio transmitters shop UsergroupsLog in
Live Radio Equipment...

Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » FM transmitters View previous topic
View next topic
Live Radio Equipment...
ATHR
New registered user
New registered user

us.gif

Post Live Radio Equipment... Reply with quote
Hi, I don't know if this is the right spot to post this, but I own a internet radio station, which soon to be FM, and me and my asst. manager are talking about doing live broadcasts and stuff.

One of the biggest questions is what do I need to use when I want to broadcast to the studio live from another location?
I know some stations use their cell phones, and some use live equipment.

I did have another idea, which I don't know will work so well, broadcasting through internet from another location to a server, and Sam Broadcaster will pick it up. (This is something I'm still working out)

But I just need to know what do I need to use to broadcast live from another location to a studio.
Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dreammachine-Radio
Regular poster
Regular poster

nl.gif

Post Reply with quote
Hi,

I advice the following:

Studio Sam Broadcaster
De-central location Sam Broadcaster ( anywhere in the world)

Make your session (show) from your De-central location with Sam Broadcaster and use upstream ( shoutcast Icecast server) trough the internet.

On your studio location use Sam Broadcaster ( with suitable Pal script ) to pic up the Ip adress stream from De-central location and send it trough the Air.

After your show from De-central location stops, the Sam Broadcaster program on the Stuido site will re-broadcast the master program.

So what you need:
2 license of Sam Broadcaster
Internet connection
Ice cast or shoutcast server software ( free to download)
Pall scripting experiance
Fm transmitter and antenna on the Studio Base location to send the program ( anywhere from the world) in your local area.

Thats it. Applause
Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » FM transmitters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: