FM stereo transmitter and receiver

This is the place where you can ask questions
related to schematics posted on our website
and request new schematics. We will try to post whatever is possible.

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Wireless

FM stereo transmitter and receiver

Post by Wireless »

Hi,

I am interested to have a wireless connection from my audio source to the speaker.

Therefore, I think, at the output of the source/ radio/ the wire will be connected to the transmitter. And the receiver out connects to the speaker.

The point is that I which to build the transmitter and receiver at low cost as possible.
I would like the range of the transmitter to be at least 150 meter and the frequency is not inside the crowded band, ie must be above 108 mhz.

In the output, the audio sound from the speaker reproduced should be the same as it was connected directly to the source.

I hope that anyone here can give me some link that can produce the thing i mentioned or anyone here willing to give advise on what changes are to make to the current available transmitter / receiver to meet the idea i mentioned

Thank You
faisal younus

Re: FM stereo transmitter and receiver

Post by faisal younus »

Wireless wrote:Hi,

I am interested to have a wireless connection from my audio source to the speaker.

Therefore, I think, at the output of the source/ radio/ the wire will be connected to the transmitter. And the receiver out connects to the speaker.

The point is that I which to build the transmitter and receiver at low cost as possible.
I would like the range of the transmitter to be at least 150 meter and the frequency is not inside the crowded band, ie must be above 108 mhz.

In the output, the audio sound from the speaker reproduced should be the same as it was connected directly to the source.

I hope that anyone here can give me some link that can produce the thing i mentioned or anyone here willing to give advise on what changes are to make to the current available transmitter / receiver to meet the idea i mentioned

Thank You
banni
New registered user
New registered user

pirate radio

Post by banni »

hi i need pirate radio equipment can u help ..i need 100 watts power and a 8 watt link .how much contact me at www.djbanni1@aol.com 8) :x :evil: :oops: :o :) :D
pcs
Site master
Site master

Your email bounces...

Post by pcs »

Your email bounces...
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
znight
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by znight »

Marko, try getting rid of the www. He probably just typed his email in wrong.
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

:) Indeed he did.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128