Help!

All posts related to RDS MAX 1.0 and 2.0 go here!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

JoshUK
New registered user
New registered user

Help!

Post by JoshUK »

Not sure what's happening... but I cannot get anything to work on my RDS MAX 3 now :( really upset...

I've been trying a couple of power supplies, and they are all 7 - 12 V seeing if any work better than the others, I know it should be 12V so got it as close as possible.

Firstly.. I could only get RDS when the PLL lock thingy was out... so the red light was not on... when the red light goes on the signal for RDS cuts out... :S now... I cannot get the green light to flash at all.. oh and when the red light is on, the green light stays off, or on depending what state it was in when the red light was turned on through tuning it up...

I am a little annoyed, because I am not having any luck... when it was sending out RDS it wasn't sending out anything which was understandable... it was just rubbish... nothing I could understand...

I don't know what's going on... has it blown up?? Is it just something I did.. I really don't kinow what has happened... it hasn't done anything it should since I've had it all connected up.. surely it shouldn't be this hard??

anyone help?