When comes the 2006 driver?

All posts related to PCI MAX transmittors go here!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

rakker
New registered user
New registered user

When comes the 2006 driver?

Post by rakker »

PCI MAX 2006+with RDS support (March 25th, 2006 - 3MB) for WinXP, 98, and 95 (should work in ME and W2K) Supports the 2004 & 2005 cards as well! Unpack the zip file, uninstall the old driver (also in control panel under system) and install the new one!

but it's not for download yet [-X maybe it is up when the 2007 pci max is ready?

so why it takes so long to upload the 2006 driver? i realy need it [-o<
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

You don't really need it, 2004 version or 2005 version works just fine.

Do you need "2006" written on top of the program to the point where your life depends on it?
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
rakker
New registered user
New registered user

Post by rakker »

no because the other drivers has bugs "failed locking device" and then a other time "no cards found" i'm realy sick of it.
and NO the problem is not on my computer =D>

if i new this problems before i buyed the pci card then i never bought it. [-X
cons44
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by cons44 »

@rakker,

That's one of the reasons why there is such a forum as this. Marko and company never said that their products are perfect and in business there is such a thing as "Caveat Emptor" (Let the buyer beware).

Before I buy a product, I study almost everything about the product and so know what to expect (both the good and the bad). I have been lurking in these forums for a while now and have an idea what I will be buying (After reading everything so far, I wouldn't hesitate to buy what you did). Many people are happy about that little product.... and I am just iwshing I had one.

I'd like to believe that every problem has a solution. So still good luck to you.

The products here may not exactly be plug and play for the average Joe, but once its up, It'll all be worth it.
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

In this guy's case its either a malfunctioning card or some kind of a problem with the
computer, nothing to do with driver and no driver, even if it came from God himself (or herself),
will fix his problem.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128