no delivery

Share your experience regarding radio transmitters and broadcasting with other users!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

It'll only be a couple more weeks before the new site arrives so no more changes
until upgrade.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
Ian Kogneato
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by Ian Kogneato »

pcs wrote:This is how we will handle this from now on, if you want tracking info in the forum
we will publish it along with order details, including what you ordered and your
full address.

Are you guys ok with that? If not, email us directly.
:roll: I hope you were just having a bad day, because that sort of reply (or should I say "blackmail") is not going to encourage anyone to order!
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

The whole point in having a forum is to publish answers to questions that are of
interest to everyone, not just the person who asked the question.

I don't think we want to encourage people to ask for tracking info via forum, if we
did we may as well call this forum "package tracking forum" as everything else will
be lost in noise.

With other words, if you want to make your problem public, let's go
all the way and make it completely public.

The fact is we have a portfolio of hot products and more are coming soon.
Customers want a good deal and they get it. And sales figures show this clearly.

The problem is we don't have package tracking system yet, but it is a part our new
and long avaited website.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
Ian Kogneato
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by Ian Kogneato »

Though I'm sure that my words sometimes aren't too pleasant to Mr. PCS, I must defend one thing. The products are good and they will arrive.

I will openly admit that sometimes his answers are ambigious and shipping could also stand some major improvement. But, as a customer, I must defend the quality and honesty of his services.

I'll probably not win any handshakes from PCS or jerseyru, but I do understand the frustrations from both sides.
jerseyru
New registered user
New registered user

We are good

Post by jerseyru »

We finally got things on track. There was a little miscommunication on both ends, but we finally figured things. I want to apologize for bringing personal issues to a public light. Alot of this was motivated by frustration. But we are good now. Thanks for listening!!