MAX PRO-1 passes radio tests in NZ...

Share your experience regarding radio transmitters and broadcasting with other users!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Grogster
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by Grogster »

Hello everyone!
:smile:

Here in NZ, one of my clients has just finished submitting a Tx based on the MAX PRO-1 module for technical testing. The unit passed, with excellent results, spurs and harmonics better then -55dB down.

This module i brought as a ready made module from PCS, saving me the assembly time.

The output power was measured on our HF CRO scope that has a digital RF power meter on it, reading 7.5W of power at 13.8v DC!!!

Most excellent - and this is 7.5W is clean watts too!!!
:eek:

G.
StormiNorm

Post by StormiNorm »

:eek:
Shouldn't be..Keep this under close wraps..Did a few easy mods...replaced T2 with a higher gain tranny..isolated the dc feed to the SC1971,change a few base-shunt components... And fed it with 15volts,but supplied the rest of the M1P at 13.5v.Added a bit of forced air circulation to keep the 1971 "Kool".

Wanna hear some more?? how 'bout 13watts without too much of a major modidfication,all on the same board???Are you drooling yet?

Let me know when i can continue

StormiNorm.:roll:p:razz

I see you are up to your old tricks again...FTP ON PORT 21...Kewl...shall return the greetings
StormiNorm

Post by StormiNorm »

Yo Mr. Grogster,

Just out of curiosity,have you had a peek at the construction Jpegs i have posted on the "Piktur" site?...If you haven't may i suggest that you take a look,and please feel free to provide us with some feedback as th your thoughts on the evovlement of the Max1pro?.

StormiNorm...

P:S trust i am forceing you to swallow your pride

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StormiNorm on 2002-09-10 02:44 ]</font>
StormiNorm

Post by StormiNorm »

Yo G man,

What up sir?

We are still anxiously awaiting your answer to prior feedback requested of you.

StormiNorm
StormiNorm

Post by StormiNorm »

Yo G man,

It would be very polite and in good taste if either you or Marko would have the courtesy of posting some feedback on the present state of the M1P....ALso you all may wanna take a minute and check out pirate-radio at yahoo.com,and view the reports and JPEGS posted there.

Norm B
Grogster
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by Grogster »

Gidday!

Been away for a while, and only just got around to looking back in here.

StormiNorm: 13 watts sounds pretty impressive - yes, I am drooling. What about spurious and harmonics at this power? Are they still O.K.?

Can you indicate exactly what it is you want me to do or comment on please.
I do no understand what you mean.

Can you provide a link to this site with the JPEGS and or other details you want me to look and.

Thanks!

G.