MY PREFERED VERSION OF THE ERI DESIGN

Discuss antenna construction, problems, tuning, designs...

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Black_Hawk
Compulsive poster:)
Location: Entering The Flags...but simply an arm wielding a sword signifying power

MY PREFERED VERSION OF THE ERI DESIGN

Post by Black_Hawk »

I have various nicknames for this design i perfected or adopted to Radiate my Signals into the Airwaves...Names such as the "BITCH SLAPPER" of the airwaves.. or "Donkey Kong"(no no EL ZOL 95.7 not referring to Judge Thomas either)of the Airwaves...

I saw that we had three Presidents standing side by side by side yesterday,and the folks from Radio and TV seem to be Perplexed by some "gett outta here" chest slapping bewilderment moves..mainly aimed at ma Buddy Bubba Clinton.....They probably were compareing notes on Monica Lewinsky..BUSH 41 & 43 Xcapades..One never knows that maybe some Absentee Balotting Notes were compared to as well...Apparently there was a Republican "PARTAYING" HEADquarters in Sarasota Where High Level Republican delegates would often be flown in from outta town for absentee Voteing priviliges

Now if i woz present at the Memorial day proceedings yesterday...Oh my gosh i would have really given those 3 Presidents some Monica Lewinsky notes to compare....Starting from London to Miama to "OH_HEHO"(OHIO and Kentucky...>Horse Country as El ZOL 95.7 Calls it<and back to Miami.

"Gimme a Wot Wot?"
Antler

Post by Antler »

Black Hawk, some of the dimentions were missing from your drawing. If you know the dimementions of the hoop, the gama match and etc. please pass them along. Assume that I know nothing about building one of these. I would also need dimentions for the harness that would be used to hook two or more together plus the spacing on the tower.

Other plans for the any of the CP antennas would be appreciated too.

From 32,000 above the ocean floor or somewhere in the N. Pacific, A-man

Post by Guest »

Please disregard my previous post as I found the dimentions and instructions in another post.

:o
Black_Hawk
Location: Entering The Flags...but simply an arm wielding a sword signifying power

ARE U SANTA CLAUS?

Post by Black_Hawk »

Salutations,

Nice altitude you are at i see..Well my present orbit is Elliptical both in Ascent and Descent with a very Flexible and fast shifting Angle of Apogee.

That Places me at a very commanding position..Actually a far better view than you might have..Which is symbolically indicative of watching over you..or stated another way an orbit that allows me to provide full back up support with Lightening speed action of application...Viewed from another dimension of interpretation,Each individual is blessed by the almighty and ther is no need for any Superiority Power struggles that in the long run,hampers the fast realization of Common Gaols and objectives.

Well my apologies for not responding earlier...I had to apply my undivided attention to a matter of extreme urgency..Had to prevent some folks from being Yanked up by the arm pits by "Grand Met"..Had to intervene really fast for these folks.

Anyway i sent Marco the Pcs Site Master,a private message(a month or so back) to the effect that if he was still interested,i am ready to upload some materials for him to post on the Technical area of the Pcs-Electronics Website..However i did not get a response from Marco,so i guess that is an indication that he is not interested.....Among the Articles and JPEGS that i have prepared for him to post and arrange whichever way he wants to,was the entire construction plans of the above mentioned Antenna and also a few other Plans directly related to Hardware construction of RF AMPS AND OTHER NEAT STUFF THAT SO FAR NO TEXT BOOK OR OTHER SOURCES HAVE MADE REFERENCE TO IN THE COMMUNITY RADIO THEATRE OF OPERATIONS.

Presently i am once again constructing a few more of those "Elemental Copper" beasts..I realize that they can be store bought..And even with detailed assembly instructions,I GUARANTEE ANYONE,THAT THEY WILL MORE THAN LIKELY NOT OBTAIN OR HARNESS THE TRUE CAPABILITIES IN THAT TYPE OF ANTENNA..ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO PHASEING AND TUNEING THEM...THERE ARE SO MANY AREAS OF MINUTE DETAIL THAT CAN AMPLIFY THE ERP IN SUCH A MANNER THAT IT WOULD MIND BOGGLE THE BEST OF THEORETICAL BOOK TYPE ENGINEERS IN RF BROADCAST KNOWLEDGE.

HATE TO SOUND SO FANTASTIC BOMBASTIC BUT I CAN BUILD AND TUNE AND ARRAY THESE ANTENNAS WITH ONE HAND AND MASTURBATE WITH THE OTHER HAND (.NO DEMONIZEING OF MY WIFE INTENDED PLEASE)SUCH DESCRIPTIVE TERMS I USE TO MAKE AN IMPACT STATEMENT...TO GET MY POINT ACROSS TO WHOM EVER IS RECALCITRANT IN RESPECT OR OTHERWISE.

"Gods always behave like the people who make them. One can see the hand of the Haitian peasant in that boisterous god, Guedé, because he does and says the things that the peasants would like to do and say. You can see him in the market women, in the domestic servant who now and then appears before her employers "mounted" by this god who takes occasion to say many stinging things to the boss. [p.219]"

Respects..Storminorm

You know what is really really dissappointing about some folks..Both men and Women..(i can name one lady in particular)_that they never seem to take the time to listen to me when i am plotting the course of events for them..However they have to learn the difficult way i guess...Why it mind boggles me to see folks make life so difficult for themselves..I am trying to make it so nice and simple and strait forward for them..Useing my God given Blessings..I dont have to go attend no sessions and have to depend on a wand made from a rose and other flowers to apply the "SNAP OUT OF IT" Wand waveing to signal my spirits to depart gracefully...My spirits walk with me 24/7 and i have the ability to be "Mounted by my relay messengers" in one ear and thru the other Ear i can listen and participate in the proceedings and relay what i think is relevant info..There are some relays that remains with me only..It is a matter of for "Norm's Ear Only"..

SUCH ARE MY BLESSED GIFTS
Last edited by Black_Hawk on Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Black_Hawk

THE hOmann Transfer_A BIT OF ELEMNTAL VECTOR MATHEMATICS

Post by Black_Hawk »

Antler wrote:Black Hawk, some of the dimentions were missing from your drawing. If you know the dimementions of the hoop, the gama match and etc. please pass them along. Assume that I know nothing about building one of these. I would also need dimentions for the harness that would be used to hook two or more together plus the spacing on the tower.

"In general, changing a spacecraft's orbit (size, shape, or inclination) involves firing an engine to change the magnitude or the direction of the spacecraft's velocity. These firings have to occur at the right time, fire in the right direction and produce the right amount of velocity change to create the correct new orbit. The transfer from "LEO to GEO" (Low Earth Orbit to Geosyncronous Orbit) requires a variation of a "Hohmann transfer".

Changing Altitude
A Hohmann transfer is a fuel efficient way to transfer from one circular orbit to another circular orbit that is in the same plane (same inclination), but a different altitude

TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THESE FACTS AS WELL:

So There are only a few more considerations. Do we do the plane change with the first Hohmann transfer burn or the second one? Or do we change the plane a little with the first and a little with the second burn? As it turns out, if you tried to do all of the plane change at the lower altitude you would have to use a ridiculous amount of fuel. Plane changes are fuel-expensive anyway you do them so you definitely want to do it the smartest way!
Black_Hawk

Post by Black_Hawk »

Antler wrote:Black Hawk, some of the dimentions were missing from your drawing. If you know the dimementions of the hoop, the gama match and etc. please pass them along. Assume that I know nothing about building one of these. I would also need dimentions for the harness that would be used to hook two or more together plus the spacing on the tower.

HERE ARE THE SHORT STUBS DIMENSIONS(FIR HIGH BAND)

HERE ARE A FEW VERBATIM FACTS

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Please disregard my previous post as I found the dimentions and instructions in another post.

:o
Salutations all,

a)If i issue an invitation that i am willing and able to invite Guests to a function of mine,whatever it maybe..one can be rest assured that i will be a host of ordained proportions...Everyone shall be treated to a super mix that contains ingredients that would meet each individuals likeing and flava.

b)Por Ejemplo,just analyze the manner in which i have responded to this Particular post...

I have included accurate Technical details for the Aspireing Electronic Construction geeks...There is also a bit of Techo_Social_Psycho rendererings to fill the Deragatory and disrespectfull appetites of those whom are here solely on a mission of futile seek and find.."I told you so" personality analysis.

So being the nice guy i am i have humbly arosed to the expectations of shareing with whomever such details are relevant to,a analysis of themselves in reverse of what they trying to prove by creating situations to effect the respons that they are looking for..Not knowing that i am helping them to observe themselves on a reflection spike detail.

c)Also on a continuation pin pointed detail extrapolations in regards to this post, i have also picked up on the XM-RADIO Theme..Satellite Radio and even used on a combined spike of "Bushman Pastor" relay opf some late breaking news and also a bit a info DIRECTLY AIMED AT THOSE THAT WANNA "TEST" ME FROM A MISTIKAL AVENUE..BASICALLY I AM NOT HERE TO CHALLENGE NO ONES STATUS AND I EXPECT THE SAME IN RETURN.

HOWEVER IF ANYONE DECIDES THAT THEY WANNA 'TEST ME' MISTKALLY..DO NOT..DO NOT..DO NOT..DO NOT..THEY ARE FOLKS THAT WILL RISE TO MEET THE OCCASION AND REVERSE "TEST" YOU ALL WITH COLD PINPOINTED AMBIDEXTROUS DEXTERITY.

D)On a continuation super mix rendition,Let it be Known that i am not Threatening anyone..I DONT THREATEN...I am just makeing a statement.
AMEN!!
===========================
Now on a side swipe detail..I have always wondered why the "Haitian Spiritual..Seek and find" mass Officiates have never invited me to any of their Masses?

Oh gosh i would sure love to help officiate En Vivo at one of those sessions...I would love to go knockin on Heavens door and bring down some folks for you all that would really relay some Details for those that are present with hidden agendas.

Boy i bet you all that whomever i bring down and have mount whomever(spiritually) would be freaking for weeks on end after one of my sessions of "Knock..Knockin on Heavens door" for you all..

Oh BTW a Trax from the "Messian Dread...Rootsman style_Extended Dub" is cranking on a low soundage Subwoofer ouput....Oh folks whenever i "props' up at a Yarddy (Jamaican) vibes session,my favourite spot is directly in front of the Bass Array of Woofers..I enjoy feeling the Low Freqs of Air Movement propagateing from the cones of those speakers..My chest just reflects the Low beats with a matching wave syncopation...Nice..Nice..Nice.

Even more exhilarateing if i happen to make a stop at one of the Jamaican Pharmacies to fill my Medicinal Prescription...."Nice to Rass Clith"

Anyway 'wot woz' i saying...Ok..ok..yeah yeah. the Haitian Misas..

Let excite some folks here for a sec...Here is an array of tools that i would be Paketting along with me to one of those Macumbe Haitian Gigs..

1)My very special rendition of the "SNAP OUT OF IT" Horse dismount wand..A modernday "Hook" adorned with florals....Used to remove those 'fake' relays and disruptive spirits..

2)First i would call on one of my many Ogouns to stand guard at the door along with me..No one moves unless i adopt the City of Miami PD 911 fitness logo..."When i move you all move"..Oh Gawd i would excite those spirits so much.. :o Freak every one out..I guess they realize such possibilities,hence why i am never invited. :o

Folks the Cubans were among the first to introduce or allowed me to "probeingly" participate in the Youruba Descipline...My travels as a "Road Dawg" Service rep. for Nextel allowed me to come in contact with many a Homes down South Maimi that were also the Private Business as well as Persoanl Residence to quite a few Cuban Babalawo's (Ifa priests) and i would always check out the "Santos" especially those that had a "skillett' altar..Oh gawd folks that would excite me to no end..

'Oye man dame la Botella de Brugal por favour'..."Whooooosh"....Whoooosh...(Fine spray)of liquid offerings to warm the hearts and soul of all the stones temple spirits inside the Cauldron.The Babalawo's would just look at me in astonishment..."Damn Negro" Take it EZ..

So i also used to reside fulltime in deep south Maimi..Metro zoo locale..also home of many a Thursday night night Misas..used to freak out them Cubans too.

Now here is a jpeg of that should take someone back to their roots in Haiti.

Now i would really love to get an update on that almost live reproduction of that person whom this pickture is as alomost 'live..en vivo' of what that person looked like back then growing up in "AYTI"..Even though i have never seen any piktures of him or frew up with him.

Respects..Storminorm..The Haitian Bush Priest
STORMINORM

Re: THE hOmann Transfer_A BIT OF ELEMNTAL VECTOR MATHEMATICS

Post by STORMINORM »

Black_Hawk wrote:

"In general, changing a spacecraft's orbit (size, shape, or inclination) involves firing an engine to change the magnitude or the direction of the spacecraft's velocity. These firings have to occur at the right time, fire in the right direction and produce the right amount of velocity change to create the correct new orbit. The transfer from "LEO to GEO" (Low Earth Orbit to Geosyncronous Orbit) requires a variation of a "Hohmann transfer".

Changing Altitude
A Hohmann transfer is a fuel efficient way to transfer from one circular orbit to another circular orbit that is in the same plane (same inclination), but a different altitude

TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THESE FACTS AS WELL:

So There are only a few more considerations. Do we do the plane change with the first Hohmann transfer burn or the second one? Or do we change the plane a little with the first and a little with the second burn? As it turns out, if you tried to do all of the plane change at the lower altitude you would have to use a ridiculous amount of fuel. Plane changes are fuel-expensive anyway you do them so you definitely want to do it the smartest way!

ELEMNTAL VECTOR MATHEMATICS..PLEASE EXCUSE FOLKS WHILST I GO APPLY SOME AFTERBURN MATHEMATICS MYSELF...OH GOSH THIS CALLS FOR A SPLIFF ABOUT 62.8 MILES LONG...ANYONE CARE TO HELP ME ROLL SUCH A SPLIFF???