No sound Transmitted (another rookie question)

All posts related to PCI MAX transmittors go here!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Owenszilla
New registered user
New registered user

No sound Transmitted (another rookie question)

Post by Owenszilla »

Howdy,
I have the card installed, software loaded and working. set the frequency and tuned in the receiver. The receiver show a lock and that it is a stereo singal, but i get no sound! I'm pretty sure that I have everything plugged in right, since I have sound with my pc speakers, and they are plugged into the PCI MAX 2004 card. I am using windows media palyer and just playing plain old MP3's (Beatles, yeah, yeah, yeah).

Sorry to be such a pest, I think once I get this problem sloved I should be OK (that is until I buy a 15W booster antenna :) )

Thanks!

Post by Guest »

Try running a line from the sound card aux output to the input of the xmitter card.
Owenszilla
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Owenszilla »

I got it figured out, tunrs outthe wiring harness was wired worng, put the speakers intothe mic jack and BANG! I'm on the air! :D
ik

Post by ik »

i do have the same problem, but cant figger out whats wrong?

no software problems
i get sound from the card (from jack)
one jack from soundcard (on mainboar) to card plugged in

whats wrong :S
Whirling
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Whirling »

iK - I too had the same issue - sound through PC speakers and GUI seemed to be working but no transmission.

I installed the latest drivers and worked first time. A hint...once you've de-installed, remove all the folders as the new install creates a new folder and the shortcut on the desktop is wrong (PCI MAX ULTRA). Well confusing.. for me anyway.

This is a cracking product !

Good Luck :D

Whirls