PCS Electronics PCS Electronics - home page PCS Electronics  
RegisterSearchFAQAM & FM Radio transmitters shop UsergroupsLog in
Question about noise

Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » PCI MAX transmitters View previous topic
View next topic
Question about noise
cyphonix
New registered user
New registered user

Post Question about noise Reply with quote
I am currently using a PCI MAX ULTRA with a regulated 13.8v supply. I still notice, however, that the pilot seems just a bit too hot and there seems to be just a hint of noise in the signal. I'm just wondering how much quieter the PCI MAX 2004 is....

I just placed my order for the new card, so I can't wait to swap that in and give it a try...

Which brings up one more question.... If I have a PC currently using the PCI MAX ULTRA, can I swap the cards without installing any new software? (It's a windows 2000 machine)

Thanks!
Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sir Nigel

us.gif

Post Reply with quote
You're doing the same thing I am. Plus I bought the booster (both have not come in yet). From what another person said here, just install the new software (ask pcs if they don't give you a cd) after the other one. Read this:

http://www.pcs-electronics.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=509&highlight=pci+max+2004

Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:58 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cyphonix
New registered user
New registered user

Post Reply with quote
Cool. Thanks for the link about the installation software. I bought the 10w booster in December, which.. will work fine, I only need it to operate at 1w to drive a larger amp.
Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:57 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » PCI MAX transmitters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: