PCS Electronics PCS Electronics - home page PCS Electronics  
RegisterSearchFAQAM & FM Radio transmitters shop UsergroupsLog in
Earpiece wireless reciever

Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » Schematics - help and ideas View previous topic
View next topic
Earpiece wireless reciever
computer
New registered user
New registered user

Post Earpiece wireless reciever Reply with quote
Hi,

I'm trying to transmit audio from a base transmitter to a mobile reciever to connect to an earpiece. I don't mind the band or range being used as long as it is legal and only needs to go 30m or so... I can use a similar (not the same though) one to my radio mic, which works on about 49.82MHz

I am doing this wirelessley and in the UK so needs to run on uk frequencies where you do not need a license.

I am looking for some circuitry to do this (or a schematic ), and needs to be low powered and only operate a distance of 30m or so...

I don't mind self build circuits and have access to print PCBs if need be (using TechSoft PCB Design and Make) and will eventually make some cases for it.

I am not sure if you can use a standard signalling circuit like in keyfobs but connect a mic to the data lines or something...

Thanks,
computer
Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
computer
New registered user
New registered user

Post Reply with quote
a bit like http://www.shuredistribution.co.uk/products_shure/psm.htm but homemade
Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Yoda
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post Reply with quote
You can buy some wireless mic's on EBAY pretty cheap. Maybe one of these could be modified to be used for an earpiece with a simple pre-amp..??...

May the force be with you.

http://www.radiorave.co.uk/
Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:46 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » Schematics - help and ideas All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: