Earpiece wireless reciever

This is the place where you can ask questions
related to schematics posted on our website
and request new schematics. We will try to post whatever is possible.

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

computer
New registered user
New registered user

Earpiece wireless reciever

Post by computer »

Hi,

I'm trying to transmit audio from a base transmitter to a mobile reciever to connect to an earpiece. I don't mind the band or range being used as long as it is legal and only needs to go 30m or so... I can use a similar (not the same though) one to my radio mic, which works on about 49.82MHz

I am doing this wirelessley and in the UK so needs to run on uk frequencies where you do not need a license.

I am looking for some circuitry to do this (or a schematic :)), and needs to be low powered and only operate a distance of 30m or so...

I don't mind self build circuits and have access to print PCBs if need be (using TechSoft PCB Design and Make) and will eventually make some cases for it.

I am not sure if you can use a standard signalling circuit like in keyfobs but connect a mic to the data lines or something...

Thanks,
computer
computer
New registered user
New registered user

Post by computer »

Yoda
Regular poster
Regular poster

Post by Yoda »

You can buy some wireless mic's on EBAY pretty cheap. Maybe one of these could be modified to be used for an earpiece with a simple pre-amp..??...
I have removed my e-mail address due to spam through this forum!!! please now use:
simon (at) dreamtechnologies (dot) co (dot) uk

May the force be with you.

http://www.radiorave.co.uk/