.... DA WRAP VANS!......M.P.D FINAL REPORT

Discussions regarding our FM transmitters, DX reports, antenna designs, problems...

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Fleetinglimpse
Compulsive poster:)

.... DA WRAP VANS!......M.P.D FINAL REPORT

Post by Fleetinglimpse »

The City of Miami Police Department has some very Pathetic upper echleon Administrators..They cant even administrate a Forum on the Worldwide Wed..Muchless provide Decisive and Fair and Balanced Administration of the Ordinary Rank and File "Foot Soldiers" that are the Saveing Grace of the City Of Miami Police Dept Upper Echeleon.

The MPD should be one of the most Human Element(understanding) intensive driven Police Dept. In the whole State of Florida.

1)They have under their Jurisdiction Precincts that are Massively Ethnically Diverse in Demographics.

2)They are what is considered to be Guardians Of the Peace of one of the Greatest Metropolis In the U S of A..It has been argued to be the #1 In certain Quarters(i second the motion).

Sadly City of Miami Police Dept. falls short in many areas of Administration..WHICH MAKES THEM APPEAR TO BE SOMEWHAT UNWORTHY OF SUCH A DISTINCTION...AND THAT IS NOT FAIR TO THE RESIDENTS OF THE CITY OF MIAMI..AND VERY DEMORALIZENG I WOULD IMAGINE TO THE THOSE FOLKS THAT I SEE ON TV. ALWAYS PUTTING THEIR BEST EFFORT FORWARD..(MORE ON WHOM THOSE ARE LATER SOME TIME...F..K.)

Now let me Publicly announce that whenever i Shake down the HAITIAN roots and culture i am also Directing some reflected Power back to you(MPD) all in the form of a verbal reprimand directed at whomever is trying to play Pschycology over there..Please i respectfully request that it ceases immediately...Because you all have a problem in effecient fairly balanced Ethnic Harmony.

And i am not afaraid to say it..It is a Known fact that there exists deeply embedded animosity harboured by the Cuban Roots and Culture from all levels of employment..Both UPPER MIDDLE AND LOWER CUBAN ELEMENTS.AND THAT IS THE MAIN WEAKNESS OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE ENDEAVOURS..WHICH STANDS TO DEMOLISH THE GAINS MADE BY THOSE WHOM ARE TRYING TO BE IN UNISION.

I have used my association with the Cuban and Latin Cultures as an Example not only to you all at MPD how to get along with each other..But also to other scenarios of Latino versus other Roots and Culture Conflicts..Last Real example the Vist by Two of your Latino Officers.

Man those two homeboys just accepted my Invitation to Enter the Garage which i HAD ARRANGED FOR THEM TO BE COMFORTABLY SEATED..I BROUGHT TWO CHAIRS (EXTRA) IN FROM THE DINEING ROOM FOR THE OCCASION...F..K!!!

MAN THEY WALKED IN WITH THEIR NOTE BOOKS..ONE OF THE OFFICERS AS HE ENTERED,JUST THREW HIS NOTE BOOK ON ONE OF MY WORK BENCHES..AND THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WAS F..K THIS REPORT CRAP..I SMILED TO MYSELF..I MADE MY TWO LATINO BRO'S FEEL AS IF THEY WERE AT HOME..IT APPEARED AS IF THEY WANTED TO STAY..F..K THAT!!(jokeing i am)

Honestly Folks they were very wonderfull and well mannered and courteous and Funny too..We were all Snickering over the Email reply that i sent to Gilda Unru..Basically told her(in honest humour) that if she comes to my House i might just strip search her..HAHAHAHAH! Hi Gilda..you know you are cool in my area of admirable affection for the Lady you are..Khrueger? HA!

Anyway you city of miami folks you all need to quit being "Ludacrust"..quit setting your selves UP as decoys...Reinstate Chicky to His right Position..He is one of the Best Sherlock Holmes you all have..If he was back on the streets i guarantee you all would not have so many unsolved murders.

And may i respectfully suggest that you all Back off on HARRASING ANY OF MY VERY CLOSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY..AND ALSO THE CUBAN POLITICAL CITY MANAGERS AND PUBLIC SERVANTS NEEDS TO QUIT USEING THE CUBAN ELEMENT OVER AT THE CITY OF MIAMI AS YOUR ALL FOOT SOLDIERS OF ENVY AND DISCORD...FIDEL CASTRO IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE SOON..AND QUIT USEING THAT SITUATION AS SOME ELECTION YEAR RHETORIC..I MEAN HOW MUCH LONGER CAN YOU CUBAN POLITICIANS GRIND THE SAME OLD CABALLO???EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU ALL GET IT IS THE SAME FUTILE RESULT..YOU ALL HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO BE HUMBLE AND WORK WITH FIDEL SO THAT THE COMMON EVERYDAY CUBAN ROOTS AND CULTURE ARE SPARED FROM BEING THE PAWNS IN YOUR ALL GAME OF VERBAL RHETORIC AND BANANA SYLE REPUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.

YOU ALL ARE GONNA BE PUT TO THE TEST IN THE COMEING WEEKS..THERE IS GONNA BE SOME SERIOUS DEMONSTRATIONS GOING ON REAL SOON WITH SOME VERY TOUGH RENEGADES...THAT WILL BE A TEST AND A CHALLENGE FOR YOU ALL FROM MIAMI CITY HALL AND MPD TO MEET..SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND QUIT BEING FRIVOLOUS ABOUT INCONSEQUENTIAL MATTERS.

LOOK IT IS SAD THAT YOU ALL CANT EVEN HAVE THE FORESIGHT TO ENGAGE YOUR SELVES OTHER THAN JUST PURE FIGURE HEADS IN A INTERNET FORUM AS THIS ONE.
Last edited by Fleetinglimpse on Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fleetinglimpse

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Post by Fleetinglimpse »

EVERY STATEMENT I HAVE MADE IN THE PREVIOUS RANT AND RAVE IS TO BE INTERPRETATED VERBATIM!!!
Fleetinglimpse

RADIO NEW STAR NAPLES FLORIDA WAS A DECISIVE EXAMPLE OF

Post by Fleetinglimpse »

UNITY AND UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION BETWEEN MYSELF AND JOSUE the owner of the Station who resides in Naples Florida...Radio New STAR 100.5mHZ Naples Florida..Shattered all kinda myths..and i used that to make several points OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

HAITIAN AND JAMAICAN//BELIZEAN BUSTING LOOSE THE AIRWAVES.BOTH TECHNOLOGICALLY http://www.geocities.com/endfire247array/CP_ARRAY.JPG and Philosophically
Now this is a STACK..COURTESY StormiNorm!!! and another stack looking from another angle http://www.geocities.com/endfire247array/CP_2.JPG

and one more STACK AGAIN http://www.geocities.com/endfire247arra ... APLES2.jpg